Welcome to the Brig aprooholic

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A few months ago, he wrote to me about buying my Patek, mrsullivan

When I saw this thread, I also thought like you, although I would be surprised at the scenario in which he cheated me when buying.

Althoug, he can cheat from any position, I believe that even a scammer should buy himself a watch somewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by KOT1917 View Post
      A few months ago, he wrote to me about buying my Patek, mrsullivan

When I saw this thread, I also thought like you, although I would be surprised at the scenario in which he cheated me when buying.

Althoug, he can cheat from any position, I believe that even a scammer should buy himself a watch somewhere.
      If seller is paid by PayPal via goods and services very hard for the buyer to scam the seller.

Comment

I guess there are many non-technical ways to cheat, but I don't want to think about it.
        I just shared my communication experience.
        Last edited by KOT1917; 13-12-21, 22:54.

Comment

Hi guys,

just came across this topic since the guy hasn't replied in weeks and I only have seen now that it says inmate... I bought a DD40 from him around 2 months ago, all was good and he was nice. Now, the bracelet was too small for my wrist and he sent the additional links directly with the watch, only problem was that one screw was missing and I still can't enlarge it... I asked him to send it, he said he would and he did but I never received it.

So (1) that was my encounter with him, after what I've read luckily nothing else happened and I didn't lose money... and (2) does anyone know where I can get a screw for a DD40 rose gold link?

Thanks in advance and happy to share my experiences...

Comment

I bought a Daytona build from this guy on Reddit back in August. Paid through Wise. I received a box with the bubble wrap torn open and the watch gone. There was one link at the bottom of the box. The outer bag from the shipper in Spain was intact so the watch must have been “stolen” in Spain. Contacted him immediately and he said he would open a dispute with DHL. I gave him the benefit of the doubt at first. He told me he was following up with them for a while and then offered to “cover” the cost of the watch himself while the insurer processed the claim. Claims are supposed to take no more than 30 days and he’s since gone incommunicado and deleted the thread from Reddit.

Either he sent me an empty box or is fundamentally incapable of doing the right thing, but either way, I’m out over a grand because of this fuckstick. Stay away from him.

Comment

Working...
            X