• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the Brig jbb007 - maybe an idea to change your ways.

cobar75

Patron Saint of Watches
This fucker tried to scam me out of a watch. He didn’t get too far because I am a bit smarter than he is. He asked me if I had a watch to sell–which I’m sure he would have tried to scam me one way or another. Then, he asked me who I sold my Sub to so he could most likely scam them. This twat is a piece of offal who doesn’t deserve to ever be allowed to conduct another transaction, ever. I was scammed years back by a piece of shit just like this guy for over $5k, which at the time I didn’t have and ended up taking a loan out to pay it off so my wife didn’t know what I stupid fuck I had been. I was embarrassed and ashamed for falling for a scam. I wouldn’t be surprised if all the people attempting to vouch for this fuckstick aren’t the same person with different accounts or worse yet, someone who was paid by him to write glorified reviews on what a reformed whore he really is-a fucking saint. So excuse me if I don’t fall for this bullshit that he’s trying to make restitution-fucking hogwash. This cocksucker needs to be fucking excommunicated for good and stopped from ever trying to scam another person. People don’t fall for this reformation, it’s bullshit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
I wouldn’t be surprised if all the people attempting to vouch for this fuckstick aren’t the same person with different accounts or worse yet, someone who was paid by him to write glorified reviews on what a reformed whore he really is-a fucking saint. So excuse me if I don’t fall for this bullshit that he’s trying to make restitution-fucking hogwash. This cocksucker needs to be fucking excommunicated for good and stopped from ever trying to scam another person. People don’t fall for this reformation, it’s bullshit.

I got my watch yesterday! And one more scammed guy got it too.

The above comment is made by one of his victims, if he says he's received his watch then it's the truth.

Also, a previous comment he made is what started the investigation off - if he hadn't made that post then Jofre Bagan Bautista would probably still be scamming people.

As for other watches being shipped out, I believe it. It's amazing how many people change their mind when they find their personal and private details are no longer personal and private.

cobar75

Patron Saint of Watches
The above comment is made by one of his victims, if he says he's received his watch then it's the truth.

Also, a previous comment he made is what started the investigation off - if he hadn't made that post then Jofre Bagan Bautista would probably still be scamming people.

As for other watches being shipped out, I believe it. It's amazing how many people change their mind when they find their personal and private details are no longer personal and private.

Ok Trip. However, he’ll still be scamming people. Sorry brother, but this “reformed whore” is still a whore, it’s only a matter of finding a new house of Ill repute.

mrsullivan

Replicaddict
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
18/8/19
EU
Oh well, a little look in the Brig is always full of surprises.

This piece of... arrrgh what's the word, I can't remember, PMed me early october to ask if I'd sell a modded watch I just got, with the usual "buyer with funds ready" little end title. Quite polite actually, smart enough to buy confidence.

As I am a polite man as well, I sent him a message 3 days ago to see if he's still interested. I got no answer, and I now understand why...

Amazing how the Brig can be usefull, I probably would've been scammed myself in good faith.
Thank you all mods for bringing the parts together and throw the scammers in the light of punishment. No mercy to be shown, burn that little piece of... what's the word ? Shit, yeah, shit, that is the right word, now I remember...

Envoyé de mon SM-G991B en utilisant Tapatalk

Reactions: SuperLory

KOT1917

Put Some Respect On My Name
26/7/19
Russian federation
A few months ago, he wrote to me about buying my Patek, mrsullivan

When I saw this thread, I also thought like you, although I would be surprised at the scenario in which he cheated me when buying.

Althoug, he can cheat from any position, I believe that even a scammer should buy himself a watch somewhere.

Reactions: mrsullivan

BlueLineFarmer

I'm Pretty Popular
12/3/21
A few months ago, he wrote to me about buying my Patek, mrsullivan

When I saw this thread, I also thought like you, although I would be surprised at the scenario in which he cheated me when buying.

Althoug, he can cheat from any position, I believe that even a scammer should buy himself a watch somewhere.

If seller is paid by PayPal via goods and services very hard for the buyer to scam the seller.

Reactions: Jay0117

mowuee2

Renowned Member
Gold Patron
Certified
1/11/21
EU
Hi guys,

just came across this topic since the guy hasn't replied in weeks and I only have seen now that it says inmate... I bought a DD40 from him around 2 months ago, all was good and he was nice. Now, the bracelet was too small for my wrist and he sent the additional links directly with the watch, only problem was that one screw was missing and I still can't enlarge it... I asked him to send it, he said he would and he did but I never received it.

So (1) that was my encounter with him, after what I've read luckily nothing else happened and I didn't lose money... and (2) does anyone know where I can get a screw for a DD40 rose gold link?

Thanks in advance and happy to share my experiences...

lawbird

Looking Around
31/8/21
I bought a Daytona build from this guy on Reddit back in August. Paid through Wise. I received a box with the bubble wrap torn open and the watch gone. There was one link at the bottom of the box. The outer bag from the shipper in Spain was intact so the watch must have been “stolen” in Spain. Contacted him immediately and he said he would open a dispute with DHL. I gave him the benefit of the doubt at first. He told me he was following up with them for a while and then offered to “cover” the cost of the watch himself while the insurer processed the claim. Claims are supposed to take no more than 30 days and he’s since gone incommunicado and deleted the thread from Reddit.

Either he sent me an empty box or is fundamentally incapable of doing the right thing, but either way, I’m out over a grand because of this fuckstick. Stay away from him.

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
@vintagerolexguy Jofre Bagan Bautista has once again graced us with his presence.

As can be seen by the posts in this thread from his numerous victims this individual is a career liar, thief and scammer.

He contacted one of the forum Admin, claimed he'd made some 'mistakes' in the past but has now seen the error of his ways. He asked that this thread be deleted so he could move on in life.

Unfortunately for Jofre Bagan Bautista his request was denied - without even being considered.

bhehe6813

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
13/7/16
How do you do that? You scare me bro. Lol. RWI Police and the FBI Combined right here.

I think I also nearly bought a watch from this dude. I think he was patron or something so I nearly trusted him... jesus
With the help of the admins.

proxyserv

29/3/12
With the help of the admins.

Oh Ben puh-leeze. If I had to rely on forum Admin to give me info then I wouldn't be very good at this, now would I ?

As I stated at the beginning of this thread, I got his name, nationality, email & Whatsapp several years ago, from one of his victims. The rest is basic OSINT. Bautista's easy - he's arrogant and sloppy.

I see you hail from Boston Ben, the world has a debt of gratitude to Boston - great beers, cream pie and of course Bill Burr. ;)

g00n

Cunning linguist & Master debater
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
1/9/16
Oh Ben puh-leeze. If I had to rely on forum Admin to give me info then I wouldn't be very good at this, now would I ?

As I stated at the beginning of this thread, I got his name, nationality, email & Whatsapp several years ago, from one of his victims. The rest is basic OSINT. Bautista's easy - he's arrogant and sloppy.

I see you hail from Boston Ben, the world has a debt of gratitude to Boston - great beers, cream pie and of course Bill Burr. ;)
good will hunting friendship GIF

Storm.

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
14/2/20

Virtual Reality Vr GIF by TV Land Classic

• Haha
Reactions: CentralCal

Feefo

More hoarding, less regrets.
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/5/22
EU