• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the Brig jbb007 - maybe an idea to change your ways.

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
Just to make things crystal clear, the carbon Daytona that was for sale on RWI was commissioned by someone on Reddit, he paid a lot of money for that watch, when it was finished he received his QC pics from aprooholic and that was the last he saw of the watch - and his money.

The watch was then put up for sale on RWI a few weeks later, whether or not the buyer would have ever received what he paid for we'll never know.

The 'issues' are we are dealing with a pathological liar and sociopathic scammer.

Reactions: Fishpan

d4v3

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
20/3/13
WOW and i was just building a full gold 6263 watch for this guy

thanks to all the mods for this information and for keeping this community safe from criminals

hope this asshole gets what he deservers

wow and just wow

sharpsec

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/11/21
Not him, he's already been checked.

All right. Jagb123 has only one post from what I could see on his dashboard. That post was in this thread. Looked sus when the nick also looked like a shortage of the name.

Sorry Jagb123.

I'll take my investigaition some place else. :whispers Sherlock Holmes theme incorrectly:

Last edited:

cobar75

Patron Saint of Watches
Firstly you’ve got to be a complete and utter dolt to try and fuck anyone over on this forum. We’ve been vetted to the hilt.

We all have turned over our personal information-willingly-prior to making a sale here-this includes identification, phone numbers and addresses along with eBay information etc.

Now what do you think will happen if you try and scam a buyer, or seller for that matter? Of course you’ll be outed you fucktard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ChronoKitsune

Known Member
11/10/21
Down Under
Hola ! Seems we've already met ? You scammed a guy in Thailand a couple of years ago, an Audemars Piguet, he contacted me, asked him to help him get his money back. I told you to refund him if you knew what was good for you, you didn't do it (obviously), I got side tracked and you carried on stealing peoples money.

I won't get side tracked this time. Let's make sure that the whole world has the opportunity to appreciate what a low life you really are - this is all the more surprising as you have an education many people would only dream of.

Jofre Bagan Bautista - ¡cuidado con el estafador!

Address:

39 Carrer del Cavall Bernat, 08230 Matadepera, Barcelona, Spain - we both know you are not the owner of this property, but they would certainly be delighted to know what you get up to in your free time.

And let's not forget, as per your IG account: "Barcelona - London - Zurich - Milano". LOL at you, you fucking idiot.

DOB: 11/08/1997

Qualifications: Degree in Economics, Business Administration and Management.

Job title: Professional Scammer.

Some bank accounts that people should not send money to:

HSBC: Sort Code 40 06 29 Account # 72224895 SWIFT HBUKGB4BXXX Account holder: Jofre Bagan

Revolut: GB75 REVO 0099 7058 6399 79 SWIFT REVOGB21 Jofre Bagan.

Some phone numbers - none of that cell phone crap, real home numbers

: +34(9)37114517
: +34(9)37113517

^^ Feel free to call these numbers guys, have fun seeing who picks up the phone.

Whatsapp: +34 636 013 673

Let's put a face to that name.

This is you.

[image removed]

This is you.

[image removed]

This is you - looks like you've already been practising for when LE arrest and charge you. LOL.

[image removed]

I'm not finished with you yet Mr Scammer. I promise you, I'll rock your world.

How do you do that? You scare me bro. Lol. RWI Police and the FBI Combined right here.

I think I also nearly bought a watch from this dude. I think he was patron or something so I nearly trusted him... jesus

Last edited:
Reactions: Freoguitar

bleedinglottery

Patron
Certified
7/8/19
Germany
it absolutely baffles me how the fuck scammers have such a shit setup nowadays. probably watched too much garbage hacking movies and think this is a game.
just a small reminder for everybody who thinks he can get rich fast with scamming, filling and whatever it is that kids do these days. dont think that a computer screen protects you. criminal acts will always be met accordingly and you will face people who have skills you cant match and connections you dont know were possible.
you can compare it to drug dealing. if you talk the talk you have to walk the walk or youll get caught up in some nasty shit and the internet is more unvorgiving than anything else. be that legal issues or offshite problems.
so if you dont want to walk that walk get a normal job and your shit together. life is too short for jail and other problems.

Jagb123

Looking Around
9/8/21
Sorry lads , I didn't mean no offence from my message . Might have been niave . I am in the same boat as alot just happy it looks like it's getting sorted.

DD60

Eagle Eyed Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
28/4/17
Sorry lads , I didn't mean no offence from my message . Might have been niave . I am in the same boat as alot just happy it looks like it's getting sorted.

I wouldn't count on it. This guy can not be trusted. He will lie to you, don't fool yourself into thinking he's treating you like someone special and sorting things out for you.
He's only interested in sorting things out for his own benefit.

His days of freedom are numbered.

DiggerOfWatches

Gold Patron
Certified
4/7/19
Down Under
Said it before and will say it again. Scum like this will get what's coming. Thanks to certain members like proxy and the mods.

The Brig is always an interesting read, however it still saddens me to read that people are being scammed. And angers me that fucking losers like this do it in the first place.

If I were you aprooholic jbb007 or whatever you latest account is I would be absolutely shitting myself. YOU ARE FUCKED

Last edited:

RolexElinvestor

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
6/6/21
Our guy Jofre, started to make some moves, towards resolving his issues, with scammed customers. He contacted me, and some of others scammed guys, and solver the problem… well, at least for me. My watch is finally shipped

macarone

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
7/3/17
CONUS USA
Our guy Jofre, started to make some moves, towards resolving his issues, with scammed customers. He contacted me, and some of others scammed guys, and solver the problem… well, at least for me. My watch is finally shipped

You’re also green and wet behind the ears!

cobar75

Patron Saint of Watches
5a774170ea6ee08ac3026acee25b083a.jpg

Fergulator72

I'm Pretty Popular
4/5/21
You can't believe anything they say,they will say what you want to hear,I was scammed 2350euro and the seller even called me from France to Australia where im from to tell me I was getting the watch, obviously I never got the watch.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS

Until you have it in hand I wouldn't think it's resolved. Video the package opening....you might get a bottle of star wars shampoo instead of a watch. This assumes you ever get a package.

RolexElinvestor

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
6/6/21
Until you have it in hand I wouldn't think it's resolved. Video the package opening....you might get a bottle of star wars shampoo instead of a watch. This assumes you ever get a package.

I got my watch yesterday! And one more scammed guy got it too.

Отправлено с моего iPhone используя Tapatalk

Reactions: Rx4Time and tripdog