• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the Brig jbb007 - maybe an idea to change your ways.

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
aprooholic , along with your previous account jbb007 , and your latest account d4yt0n4

You certainly aren't new to this - by this I mean scamming, stealing, lying, cheating. You've scammed, stolen, lied and cheated on eBay, Chrono24, Thai rep forums and Reddit.

This is your 'work' here:

https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...iffany-co-dial

You also stole these pics and Photoshopped a tag & date onto the pics and attempted to sell it on eBay:

https://classicwatchny.com/watch-col...lue-dial-dial/

Many people will be familiar with the below thread, where you try to sell an ugly, misaligned mess of a watch with a filthy dirty movement:

https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...meteorite-dial

What many people won't realise is that you accept commissions for watch builds on Reddit, take payment and when the watch is complete you disappear, cease all communications with your customers (victims) and then - and this is the part that sickens the most - you try to sell these same commissioned watches on RWI.

Your victims have even set up a group chat in order to share their stories, looks like there are 7, possibly even more people that you have stolen from.

You are a truly disgusting human being.

cobar75

Patron Saint of Watches
Yup. Nice try dickhead. You’re Google translator works quite nicely, however, a bit crude for a Castilian speak Spaniard I might add.

07ff978317ea0dfe674a21b2dbd1e5a8.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Ecender

proxyserv

29/3/12
Hola ! Seems we've already met ? You scammed a guy in Thailand a couple of years ago, an Audemars Piguet, he contacted me, asked him to help him get his money back. I told you to refund him if you knew what was good for you, you didn't do it (obviously), I got side tracked and you carried on stealing peoples money.

I won't get side tracked this time. Let's make sure that the whole world has the opportunity to appreciate what a low life you really are - this is all the more surprising as you have an education many people would only dream of.

Jofre Bagan Bautista - ¡cuidado con el estafador!

Address:

39 Carrer del Cavall Bernat, 08230 Matadepera, Barcelona, Spain - we both know you are not the owner of this property, but they would certainly be delighted to know what you get up to in your free time.

And let's not forget, as per your IG account: "Barcelona - London - Zurich - Milano". LOL at you, you fucking idiot.

DOB: 11/08/1997

Qualifications: Degree in Economics, Business Administration and Management.

Job title: Professional Scammer.

Some bank accounts that people should not send money to:

HSBC: Sort Code 40 06 29 Account # 72224895 SWIFT HBUKGB4BXXX Account holder: Jofre Bagan

Revolut: GB75 REVO 0099 7058 6399 79 SWIFT REVOGB21 Jofre Bagan.

Some phone numbers - none of that cell phone crap, real home numbers

: +34(9)37114517
: +34(9)37113517

^^ Feel free to call these numbers guys, have fun seeing who picks up the phone.

Whatsapp: +34 636 013 673

Let's put a face to that name.

This is you.

JBB.jpg

This is you - looks like you've already been practising for when LE arrest and charge you. LOL.

jofre-Bagan-Bautista.jpg

I'm not finished with you yet Mr Scammer. I promise you, I'll rock your world.

proxyserv

29/3/12
aprooholic

She's reading my message right now.

What will she choose - you or her job at ******* ?

Last edited by a moderator:

ForecastMax

Renowned Member
27/12/12
Jesus fuck [mention]proxyserv [/mention] you’re a scary motherfucker lol, glad to see you’re a friend of the forum!

Reactions: Freoguitar

cobar75

Patron Saint of Watches
This is personal for me. He tried to get me to tell him the person’s name that I sold my sub to, then he tried to get me to do an M2M sale in which I’m sure he would’ve scammed me. This fuckstick needs to be taught a lesson.

Jagb123

Looking Around
9/8/21
am in contact with jofre and he is fixing all issues now and making my watch as we speak . He has shown me print screens of convos with the other guys who had watches outstanding and is shipping them this week . i will update the thread when i get the watch. Think he was going through some issues but fixing everything now . So Hopefully everyone gets there watxhes

Reactions: RolexElinvestor

cobar75

Patron Saint of Watches
am in contact with jofre and he is fixing all issues now and making my watch as we speak . He has shown me print screens of convos with the other guys who had watches outstanding and is shipping them this week . i will update the thread when i get the watch. Think he was going through some issues but fixing everything now . So Hopefully everyone gets there watxhes

Are you fucking serious? Issues? WTF? He a scammer and that’s that.

macarone

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
7/3/17
CONUS USA

You’re still green and wet behind the ears!

sharpsec

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/11/21
Jofre Bagan Bautista
J..........ag......b...........123

Last edited: