• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the Brig English Gent

BlueLineFarmer

I'm Pretty Popular
12/3/21
English Gent Paul, don't make hacking threats, it tends to upset people.

englishgent-A.jpg

Looks like Mr. ED is constipated in this picture for getting rid of about 280 rep watches in a few hours on Sunday, 5 December. He must be passing wind from all of his banter about being a world wide renowned Designer in London.

Last edited:

cobar75

Patron Saint of Watches
Call me a bleeding heart, but I almost feel sorry for the poor sap.

Last night it was way too easy and wasn’t even a challenge to get his goat anymore. I poked him deliberately to see if he would strike, and he did, just as I expected. He can’t help himself.

Just looking at the photo of him, you can see the emptiness in his eyes, almost to the point of being able to see straight through him. I truly believe Dave has nothing, no house, no car, no love interest and no watches.

We are not measured by our possessions, we all know that, although Dave does not. Rich, poor, and in between it really doesn’t matter, and damn sure doesn’t validate a person, no matter who he or she is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BlueLineFarmer

I'm Pretty Popular
12/3/21

Last night it was way too easy and wasn’t even a challenge to get his goat anymore. I poked him deliberately to see if he would strike, and he did, just as I expected. He can’t help himself.

Just looking at the photo of him, you can see the emptiness in his eyes, almost to the point of being able to see straight through him. I truly believe Dave has nothing, no house, no car, no love interest and no watches.

We are not measured by our possessions, we all know that, although Dave does not. Rich, poor, and in between it really doesn’t matter, and damn sure doesn’t validate a person, no matter who he or she is.

Mr. ED is MIA.

He went silent when we proved he was a fraud in saying he had 20 rep watches on 15 January 2021 and then had over 300 rep watches on Sunday evening, 5 December which he than reduced to 30 rep watches in a few hours.

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11

I truly believe Dave has nothing, no house, no car, no love interest and no watches.

i have a car , and several nice watches

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
Think I tweaked my undertang stretching for a ball at the weekend……

ball stretching is not allowed , besides it sounds painful ...... unless you are are on opiods and booze i guess

BlueLineFarmer

I'm Pretty Popular
12/3/21
English Gent is MIA today.

Must be hungover from mixing opioids with alcohol and he is now dreaming about the foreign women with his knickers in a twist with his balls bouncing off the walls.