• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the Brig English Gent

Ylijumala

1/3/21
In the Soviet EU
HOWS YOU MUM

She's fine, thank you for asking. I would show her this thread actually for the laughs, but she seems to hold you English people in a good regard and I wouldn't want to soil that. All that coveted British high education and _this_ is the end result? I would shake my head, but I'm too busy enjoying the show to be honest.

Say, do you also speak in Cockney when you're angry or wasted, by any chance?

parklanephil

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
4/6/14
She's fine, thank you for asking. I would show her this thread actually for the laughs, but she seems to hold you English people in a good regard and I wouldn't want to soil that. All that coveted British high education and _this_ is the end result? I would shake my head, but I'm too busy enjoying the show to be honest.

Say, do you also speak in Cockney when you're angry or wasted, by any chance?

He’s a scouser, he sounds like this

https://youtu.be/EIhFwLjsQug

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Ylijumala

BlueLineFarmer

I'm Pretty Popular
12/3/21
Losers gonna loser………. He’s drunk at home, angry typing on the internet and run out of red wine

On 15 January 2021 he has less than 20 rep watches as per his below post thread from 15 January 2021 for his post #8.

https://forum.replica-watch.info/fo...nuary-2021-aka-the-confessions-of-a-repoholic

A few hours ago he had over 300 reps which is a gain of about 280 rep watches the past 11 months.

About an hour ago he had 30 reps which is 250 less rep watches than a few hours ago. Amazing how he can dispose of 250 rep watches in a few hours.

His meds and alcohol is causing him to be disillusioned.

parklanephil

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
4/6/14
He’s passed out on his sofa now. In a few hours his 19year old boss at the co-op will be telling him to stack shelves and clear up a blockage in the customer toilet

BlueLineFarmer

I'm Pretty Popular
12/3/21
English Gent Paul, don't make hacking threats, it tends to upset people.

englishgent-A.jpg

Is that a picture of before or after mixing opioids with alcohol.

Reactions: parklanephil

parklanephil

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
4/6/14
HAHA, you will NEVER have my collection, I have a Sinn worth more than you

PS I live in Hampstead, London one of the best postcodes in the world, and I love fucking foreign ladies all the time

Omg I missed this. How can you get it up when you are so fucked up on opioids and wine?

Reactions: Raddave

DiggerOfWatches

Gold Patron
Certified
4/7/19
Down Under
Holy crap I've read some shit in The Brig over the years but this is next level. English Gent you've really made yourself out to look like a fool. You could've just kept your trap shut and it wouldn't have been as bad. Even though you fucked a good sales thread, have been exposed as a liar through other threads BUT THREATENED TO HACK RWI?? What the actual fuck?

Watching this thread has been like a train smash... horrible... but I couldn't look away. That being said, my advice, which obviously will mean fuck all to you - is to walk away and say no more.

fall1n1

Registered Flex Offender
Supporter
Certified
30/1/21
UK / Singapore
YOUR A TIT

Lol. You’ve gotta be really fucked up on your oxys and multiple bottles of wine. Imagine coming back and reading all this in a couple days time when you wake up in a pool of your own piss and vomit. Thanks for the fun thread to read over lunch, anyway. I hope your addiction doesn’t kill you *too* quickly, so we can get at least few more of these rants out of you.

Dr Fun Socks

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
28/2/17
English Gent This really is one of the strangest brig threads ive seen. Just out of curiosity what does listing every watch you have ever owned and then sold prove? I mean i have like 30 odd watches at the moment. I don’t say i own 150 because I’ve bought and sold loads. Just a strange angle… so what are you famous for designing? Id bet the house it isn’t an escape plan from the brig.