• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the Brig English Gent

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
Hi

I did leave a message the day after on the thread, apologizing and explaining I had an operation a few weeks ago, and I've been on very strong opioids, that night I had drunk some wine with them, and was feeling pretty weird, I did believe in what I thought, but went about it in the wrong way, and should have left it, and not carried on, but at the time I felt high as a kite

Not sure what more I can say.

the hacking thing I said was daft, but yeah I do know a guy who works for Apple/Google/Broadcom, that his job is to test and look for vulnerabilities. so was stupid threat.

so really sorry, I'll enjoy my time in here looking for the soap!

This forum allows members to speak their mind more than any other forum of which I am member. It's incredible what they allow us to do and say with censoring. Inserting your opinion in the sales thread would have been permitted, but it was the repeated posting (especially after being asked to stop by Staff) that got you in trouble. That all could have been excused to a certain extent. However, threatening to hack the forum and shut it down is a threat to all the members of RWI who support this forum. It's inexcusable. I hope you get a good ass pounding while "looking for the soap."

English Gent

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
10/7/14
This forum allows members to speak their mind more than any other forum of which I am member. It's incredible what they allow us to do and say with censoring. Inserting your opinion in the sales thread would have been permitted, but it was the repeated posting (especially after being asked to stop by Staff) that got you in trouble. That all could have been excused to a certain extent. However, threatening to hack the forum and shut it down is a threat to all the members of RWI who support this forum. It's inexcusable. I hope you get a good ass pounding while "looking for the soap."

Agree, where Im from in the UK originally is Liverpool, we(Scousers) are known for being quite brash when back is up against the wall. the 'English Gent' name came from a joke when younger because I could be known on old chat forums you don't get today, telling bullies after being nice to them at first, take them to personal chat room and shout them out, (bit like a mini Brig) this is when chat rooms where just a stream of people talking, and women would get all the abuse. so the nickname is sort of a joke. Im talking about the old, I think they were called Cix chat room of early internet in 96.

The reason why not going to get in shouting match in here, Ive apologised. and its really all I can do.

Ive been on here for 9 years, and bought and sold 100s of watches without any issues. and good experiences with people here.

Been a collector for 36 years, and enjoyed being able to try out new models and stuff I wouldn't normally buy.

also been here long enough to not dig a grave in the Brig.

Reactions: SuperLory

English Gent

Banned
10/7/14
PS, You might find it fun to know I have to have a Colonoscopy in next few days before I have a good portion of my colon cut out before xmas (Crohns disease)

S Ill be getting a really shafting in the ass really soon.

OverAfton

Patron
Certified
Originally posted by English Gent View Post
this place (forum is the reason why a lot of people dont want to get into reps, angry people everywhere, that cant afford real deal, worrying about 0.4mm difference in case etc, does make me laugh, if you love watches you buy them...

best thing to look at is this forum and Watchuseek, you can tel on there people can afford there watches...

I know PLENTY of people who have undergone exquisitely complex and life-altering surgeries/procedures: myself included.

No one I know has acted like the haughty prig you have and belittled those who are not as wealthy as you supposedly make yourself out to be.

Actually, they tend to be more humble, unlike yourself.

You are not an opioid addict....so don't hide behind that. A colonoscopy does not warrant such behaviour---- you are just arrogant and criticize those you deem less wealthy than you.

PS, You might find it fun to know I have to have a Colonoscopy in next few days before I have a good portion of my colon cut out

I truly hope the procedure is without complication, and you recover well and quickly.

I live in a world of those with significant medical issues.: some on this thread with less medical experience might have their heartstrings tugged.

The fact is you are still a condescending jerk and are manipulating the narrative.

So....nope.

Last edited:

sharpsec

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/11/21
Crohns Disease is a bitch no doubt.

I can't speak for everyone or how everyone reacts to certain drugs, but can tell you from my experience that opiates mixed with alcohol does what OverAfton said. Make you drowsy.

If you said you took high doses of Prednisolon, a medicine often prescribed for your condition I might have believed that the drugs made you say the things you said (roid-rage).

You seem to have conflicts with yourself and be in a bad place. The things you go through is life changing, painful and scary.

More then anything, it should clearly show you that health is the most important thing in life and not materialistic bullshit, which you should not be focusing on now. You bleed just as much as us "peasants". Even more maybe with your condition.

I would highly encourage you to seek some help from a professional to guide you through this. Take care and best of luck with your surgery.

Last edited:

English Gent

Banned
10/7/14
I hope the OP for the initial sales thread that was ruined received a personal "I'm sorry" PM at some point.

I cant PM anyone, but did leave apology in the 2 page thread, last words as far as I know

English Gent

Banned
10/7/14
Crohns Disease is a bitch no doubt.

I can't speak for everyone or how everyone reacts to certain drugs, but can tell you from my experience that opiates mixed with alcohol does what OverAfton said. Make you drowsy.

If you said you took high doses of Prednisolon, a medicine often prescribed for your condition I might have believed that the drugs made you say the things you said (roid-rage).

You seem to have conflicts with yourself and be in a bad place. The things you go through is life changing, painful and scary.

More then anything, it should clearly show you that health is the most important thing in life and not materialistic bullshit, which you should not be focusing on now. You bleed just as much as us "peasants". Even more maybe with your condition.

I would highly encourage you to seek some help from a professional to guide you through this. Take care and best of luck with your surgery.

I do take Steroids, (Prednisolon) in low doses, that have been been raised, also do Humira injections that kill my immune system, also I use strong pain killeers daily, but I have Crohns and Rheumatoid arthritis, (since 2001) my arthritis was one of the reasons I came here, my first rep was a Tudor BB ETA, Steel strap are useless on me as my wrist size can change inches in one morning as swelling goes down. so leather strap option on that was god sent, ended up being a bit of a Tudor fanatic, and strap whore.

English Gent

Banned
10/7/14
good to see you're all having fun, just bought a lovely watch

but doesn't have Rolex written on it, 'oh know,' maybe I will Franken it..

then again it looks like a Glashutte.... should I be worried about being called out

Reactions: heska