Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to the Brig English Gent

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by parklanephil View Post

    Someone from Manchester. Paul is from Liverpool and there is historical rivalry between the two cities as they are pretty close together.
    I was born and raised in London so my historical rivalries tend to be north/south of the river Thames.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    why did i think you were american ???
    BAH !!!!

    Comment


      i lived in London when i was .5
      BAH !!!!

      Comment


        Originally posted by Raddave View Post

        why did i think you were american ???
        I live in the US mostly these days. I’m over here stealing your women!
        I married a girl from Wilmington DE and we live in NC these days.
        I’m back and forth a lot due to business on both sides of the pond but I can see why you would think that.


        Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        After running the NYC Marathon in aid of Dylan's wings of change, an autism charity, this year I will be competing in the the Umstead Ultra marathon running 50 miles in aid of them. New link to follow but you can read below about their work.
        https://www.crowdrise.com/DylansWing...er/philbennett

        Comment


          Originally posted by parklanephil View Post

          I live in the US mostly these days. I’m over here stealing your women!
          I married a girl from Wilmington DE and we live in NC these days.
          I’m back and forth a lot due to business on both sides of the pond but I can see why you would think that.


          Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Sneaky fuck you are !
          BAH !!!!

          Comment


            Originally posted by Raddave View Post

            Sneaky fuck you are !
            True dat!
            Have an awesome new year my friend


            Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            After running the NYC Marathon in aid of Dylan's wings of change, an autism charity, this year I will be competing in the the Umstead Ultra marathon running 50 miles in aid of them. New link to follow but you can read below about their work.
            https://www.crowdrise.com/DylansWing...er/philbennett

            Comment


              Originally posted by parklanephil View Post

              True dat!
              Have an awesome new year my friend


              Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              You too, My Brother from another Continant !
              BAH !!!!

              Comment


                Originally posted by English Gent View Post

                Hey raddave

                I agree, and a happy new year to al.

                I won't be around as much,, but still, it will be good to know I can go and find out what version of the 41mm Rolex is

                Thanks man

                Paul
                Good stuff - pleased to read this.

                Plus thank you to Raddave <3

                Comment


                  Originally posted by Raddave View Post

                  PAROLED

                  Good job!


                  Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  1963 Rolex 5504 Air King
                  1966 Tudor 7928 Submariner
                  1986 Rolex 16750 GMT


                  Regards,
                  Steve

                  Comment


                    Man, seems like this has ended up no harm no foul after some crazy, entertaining posts!!happy New Years all!! English Gent, you’re the man, don’t ever let anyone tell you otherwise


                    Sent from my iPhone using RWI

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by Raddave View Post
                      i lived in London when i was .5
                      It has not changed much over the last 3 years Dave.
                      Today is the Tomorrow you were worried about Yesterday.

                      Comment


                        I can't believe it turned out like this lol

                        All is well that ends well I guess
                        "What's the biggest tell in a rep?"
                        "You!"

                        Comment


                          So is it safe to relist the watch that started this whole sordid affair ??

                          Comment


                            Maybe English Gent will buy it


                            Sent from my iPhone using RWI

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by legend View Post

                              It has not changed much over the last 3 years Dave.
                              Originally posted by jjjonwhite View Post
                              So is it safe to relist the watch that started this whole sordid affair ??
                              Originally posted by Vineetd23 View Post
                              Maybe English Gent will buy it




                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X