• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the Brig English Gent

Feefo

More hoarding, less regrets.
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/5/22
EU
Oh man, I saw this thread get bumped and thought he came back for round 3
Back he may come, we're at the ready, aren't we?
Wait GIF by PuyduFou

joeyc

I'm Pretty Popular
6/1/08
Nyc
I need him to come back, where else am I gonna find crap this funny.

Andy83n

Patron
1/3/20
Jersey
Cocaine is a helluva drug.

Forget opiates, this behaviour has beak (just for the scousers...) written all over it

KushBandit

I'm Pretty Popular
13/8/18
Whisky-A-Go-Go
Cocaine is a helluva drug.

Forget opiates, this behaviour has beak (just for the scousers...) written all over it
We're giving the drugs way too much credit for this man-childs actions. He just used them as an excuse. As someone who had experimented greatly in my youth, he's just an idiot who never learned how to properly conduct himself.

eBoy

⏱️ RWI New Members Area Chief Janitor 🎪🛠️
Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
Eurasia
English Gent?

I Dont Think So Simu Liu GIF by Kim's Convenience

How about English Wanker?

Arnold Schwarzenegger Christmas Movies GIF by filmeditor

Reactions: g00n

g00n

Cunning linguist & Master debater
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
1/9/16

eBoy

Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
Eurasia
Would you be happy with German wanker ?

He's an idiot, his nationality doesn't really come in to it.
Hmmm nah, doesn't go well together... English and Wanker has that nice rhyme because of the Britishness of the word Wanker.

If he's German, I'd prefer Deutscher Wixer (which is German for "German Wanker"). 😆

And if you scream "DEUTSCHER WIXER", it brings out the full Germaness even better. 😜

• Haha
Reactions: mcboom

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
Hmmm nah, doesn't go well together... English and Wanker has that nice rhyme because of the Britishness of the word Wanker.

If he's German, I'd prefer Deutscher Wixer (which is German for "German Wanker"). 😆

And if you scream "DEUTSCHER WIXER", it brings out the full Germaness even better. 😜

You are completely missing my point.

Reactions: KushBandit

eBoy

Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
Eurasia
You are completely missing my point.
Well, I think you are trying to say that his nationality is irrelevant and that he's a wanker either way.

But he himself picked "English" for his user name, no? Had he picked "Italian Gent", I would have suggested he calls himself "Italian Stronzo" instead.

g00n

Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
1/9/16
Well, I think you are trying to say that his nationality is irrelevant and that he's a wanker either way.

But he himself picked "English" for his user name, no? Had he picked "Italian Gent", I would have suggested he calls himself "Italian Stronzo" instead.
Being British myself, I get what you are saying and take no offence by it. Changing his name from “English gent” to “English wanker” “English twat” “English dickhead” “English muppet” is fine by me (he is definitely all of the above and once in a while so am I 😂). I know you are not trying to be racist with your comment but do understand @tripdog point of view that different Cultures/areas of the world might see it that way. I’m 99.9% sure no one from the UK will see it as racist though. We have a weird sense of humour compared to the rest of the world (I mean we call each other c#nts all the time, whereas everywhere else that’s really offensive).

eBoy

Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
Eurasia
Well, @g00n, again, he calls himself English, I didn't come up with it, he did.

But since I'm an equal opportunity insulter, I'm going to brutally insult my very own nationalities (and I have a quite a few):

German Wixer (passport, and mom, partially)
Arabic Sharmuta (dad 100%)
Polish Kurwa (mom, partially)
Slovak Pica (where I was born)

Now everyone from England who felt that I wronged them can feel better now. 😉😆

Wait a minute, did I just call my mom a who... 😫 SORRY MOM! SOOOORRY! 🙏

g00n

Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
1/9/16
German Wixer (passport, and mom, partially)
Arabic Sharmuta (dad 100%)
Polish Kurwa (mom, partially)
Slovak Pica (where I was born)
You are nearly as mixed up as me (Anglo-Latin-Viking-Spartan). I think together we can make up the entire UN Security Council 🤪
World Order GIF by TOSOC

• Haha
Reactions: eBoy

eBoy

Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
Eurasia
Hahahahaha
Plus, my mom has Czech citizenship also. My family is an international mess.

By the way @g00n, my brother has the right to apply for British citizenship after 23 years residence in Birmingham (He prefers his EU citizenship though).

So technically, even the "English *****" hits home.😂😂😂 Like I said, I'll insult anyone regardless of their nationality if they are serial spammer, scammers or otherwise act like massive wankers (like myself, thus the self-insults, I deserve it). 😜

g00n

Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
1/9/16
By the way @g00n, my brother has the right to apply for British citizenship after 23 years residence in Birmingham (He prefers his EU citizenship though).
Not surprised…..🤣
Angry Dance Moms GIF by Lifetime

Like I said, I'll insult anyone regardless of their nationality if they are serial spammer, scammers or otherwise act like massive wankers (like myself, thus the self-insults, I deserve it). 😜
Couldn’t agree with you more and yes you are also a massive…..😂🤪😂🤪😂🤪
Fast And Furious Shaw GIF by The Fast Saga

• Haha
Reactions: eBoy