• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the Brig English Gent

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11

you were asked several times to stop thread crapping and refused , was given a warning that it would result in a no sale status , at which point you decided to threaten RWI with hacking it .

In all good conscience , we cant let you interact with members after that .

Last edited by a moderator:

cobar75

Patron Saint of Watches
Bread and waiter for ya’ mate. I find it hard to believe someone would continue to piss on a sales thread the way you did and have the audacity to blame it on meds and alcohol. A lame excuse if not total bullshit. You not only destroyed the man’s sales thread but also managed to call all rep owners paupers and somehow less because we choose to wear reps. Keyboard clown. Enjoy the view from your new cell.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Danza1813

Tempus Fugit
Supporter
Certified
28/11/09
UK
There is a strange motive about getting registered on a rep forum and then repeatedly referring to them as ‘fakes’ and calling out people for having ‘fakes’. Especially thread crapping someone who has invested so much into creating an unbelievable build. Enjoy your stay here pal. Well deserved.

ChronoKitsune

Known Member
11/10/21
Down Under
There is a strange motive about getting registered on a rep forum and then repeatedly referring to them as ‘fakes’ and calling out people for having ‘fakes’. Especially thread crapping someone who has invested so much into creating an unbelievable build. Enjoy your stay here pal. Well deserved.

I'm placing my bets that he got made fun of for wearing a replica. Decided to flip a 180 and hate the rep world because of the bullying. Lol

proxyserv

29/3/12
at which point you decided to threaten RWI with hacking it .

English Gent Paul, don't make hacking threats, it tends to upset people.

englishgent-A.jpg

English Gent

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
10/7/14

you were asked several times to stop thread crapping and refused , was given a warning that it would result in a no sale status , at which point you decided to threaten RWI with hacking it .

In all good conscience , we cant let you interact with members after that .

Hi

I did leave a message the day after on the thread, apologizing and explaining I had an operation a few weeks ago, and I've been on very strong opioids, that night I had drunk some wine with them, and was feeling pretty weird, I did believe in what I thought, but went about it in the wrong way, and should have left it, and not carried on, but at the time I felt high as a kite

Not sure what more I can say.

the hacking thing I said was daft, but yeah I do know a guy who works for Apple/Google/Broadcom, that his job is to test and look for vulnerabilities. so was stupid threat.

so really sorry, I'll enjoy my time in here looking for the soap!

cobar75

Patron Saint of Watches
I'm placing my bets that he got made fun of for wearing a replica. Decided to flip a 180 and hate the rep world because of the bullying. Lol

So, I take it you were mixing meds and wine when you pontificated with 600 posts of counterproductive bullshit? I’m not buying and drug interaction theory, nope, not me. But then again, who am I? I wear a shitty rep. Oh, and I can afford the gen of my rep, but can’t justify spending the money on another gen Rolex.

p0pperini

patr0n h0arder
Gold Patron
Certified
29/1/19
UK
I did leave a message the day after on the thread, apologizing and explaining I had an operation a few weeks ago, and I've been on very strong opioids, that night I had drunk some wine with them, and was feeling pretty weird, I did believe in what I thought, but went about it in the wrong way, and should have left it, and not carried on, but at the time I felt high as a kite
The problem is that you're persisting in defending the stance you took, so the apology and excuse that it was due to opioids/alcohol is pretty half-arsed, to say the least.

You might want to reconsider why you bother to contribute to RWI. It appears your mission is to make us all see the light, and convert from our lives as sad unsuccessful losers who waste our time and money on fake tat, so we might become fully fledged masters of the universe, wearing only the finest homage and gen watches. The problem with your mission is that you're either preaching to the converted - plenty of members here have reps, homage (well, maybe) and gens; and those who prefer just buying reps have sound (and easily understood by any sane person) reasons why they've made that choice, and don't appreciate being preached at in a space dedicated to their area of interest/hobby/passion.

So if and when you get out of here, maybe you could have a think about what you expect to gain from continuing to evangelise, because it really is a completely misguided and pointless crusade.

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
The mixing of prescription narcotics and alcohol, while might provide insight, doesn't excuse or reduce the verbal rampage you embarked on. I have genuines and replicas like alot of members here. I prefer wearing my replicas because if I damage them it's a couple of hundred dollars loss vs a few grand and months waiting for RSC. I sent my pelagos off in September and still not even an estimate from Tudor service center Texas. If it was a replica I'd have replaced it already and moved on. Hopefully you'll learn your lesson and convince the administrators that you actually are capable of making worthwhile contributions versus belittling those of us who choose to wear replicas and prefer to.

OverAfton

Patron
Certified
The EG is simply lying to everyone....and obviously continues to think so little of everyone here that he believes he has the freedom to do so.
His insecurity and arrogance is breathtaking.

Opioids and wine makes one drowsy and incoherent. The relentless argument that is in his thread crapping post is the same as seen in the prior thread that APjumbo linked for us.
So, if there is ANY grain of truth to his "drugged status" it means he wasn't taking the opioids for pain, more for pleasure--hence the wine, and knew exactly what he was saying.

So not only is he a self-deluded twat, but has issues of self-control...made crystal clear in his inability to shut his trap when told to do so, and inability to follow his GP's directions, and inability to apologize when in the wrong, his inability to own up to his issues of self-grandeur---having to blame "drugs and alcohol", inability TO NOT LIE about the root cause of his vitriol.

A petty, pompous, balding loon. No wonder he NEEDS to show off his pretty watches: it is all that he has.
He is the epitome of all that he accuses others of being.
Textbook self-delusion.

And we ALL know this kind: the schoolmate know-it-all that JUST. WON'T. SHUT.UP. The kind that "needed" a good beat-down, but never received it...and his verbal mania keeps right on chugging along.

English Gent , I recommend fluoxetine 20mg daily, after 1 week increase to 40mg daily. Come back here in 3-6 months and read all that you have said on these pages:
it might be the epiphany needed to start correcting the indolent fractures undergirding your world view.

ChronoKitsune

Known Member
11/10/21
Down Under
So, I take it you were mixing meds and wine when you pontificated with 600 posts of counterproductive bullshit? I’m not buying and drug interaction theory, nope, not me. But then again, who am I? I wear a shitty rep. Oh, and I can afford the gen of my rep, but can’t justify spending the money on another gen Rolex.

did you mean to quote me? :confused: