• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Please welcome our new moderator romania dolj (to the Brig)

Thatwatchguy

Supporter
Supporter
Certified
9/7/17
Or yours-which word you did not understand, mate?

Mate, I understand, it is you who I think are not understanding… you agree with this idiot? That is what you posted:whistle:

Originally posted by Hesekiel View Post
That's what you get when you okay it that men identify as women and women identify as men and both identify as fluid or binary or whatever, yes?

Hesekiel

Vintage Watch Enthusiast
Supporter
Certified
4/1/17
California
For what it's worth, I tried to be funny. Clearly, it didn't come over as such . . .

Reactions: Bduke

GingerBubba

SUPERLATIVE SUPPORTER I'm an angel
24/10/17
The whole gender thing is such an incredibly interesting, but hard topic. I really struggle with it all tbh and I think a lot of the world does too because we're still adjusting to it. There are easy facets to it - diversity, LGBTQ & gender equality, inclusivity etc are all things that are simple to be in favour of. I find it harder when considering the semantics; whether someone can simply assert they are, for example, male, when the scientific evidence points to the fact that they in fact biologically female, but choosing to live as a man therefore choosing to identify as male rather than actually being male. I think it's a tricky and nuanced argument.

kavorca1

cosa nostra for life.
Supporter
12/5/20
SoCal
Simply put, gender is a FACT not a theory. You r either a male or a female. But choosing to live how ever you want is each persons own business. I've said my peace.

Last edited:

parklanephil

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
4/6/14
Simply put, gender is a FACT not a theory. Your either a male or a female. But choosing to live how ever you want is each persons own business. I've said my peace.

First off from a science perspective all you have showed here is that you are a moron. The fact that you don’t know what a scientific theory negates your input. That is even before we deal with the fact you don’t know the difference between “peace” and “piece” or “your” and “you’re”.
We can then move on to the fact that gender is not a scientific construct it is a social one.
Basically sit the fuck down, you are so far off beam it’s almost funny. You are simply not qualified to offer an opine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: stasho

kavorca1

cosa nostra for life.
Supporter
12/5/20
SoCal
First off from a science perspective all you have showed here is that you are a moron. The fact that you don’t know what a scientific theory negates your input. That is even before we deal with the fact you don’t know the difference between “peace” and “piece” or “your” and “you’re”.
We can then move on to the fact that gender is not a scientific construct it is a social one.
Basically sit the fuck down, you are so far off beam it’s almost funny. You are simply not qualified to offer an opine.

As usual you have your head so far up ur ass that U don’t know what you r talking about. Humans are either male or female if you are having a difficult time understanding that, then best to keep your ignorant mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt

Reactions: Dirkjon

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
As usual you have your head so far up ur ass that U don’t know what you r talking about. Humans are either male or female if you are having a difficult time understanding that, then best to keep your ignorant mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt

parklanephil and @kavorca1

Both of you are correct in that:

1. Biological sex is, most of the time absolute, yes. You’re either physically made or female. Of course a very small percentage are hemaphrodites.

2. Gender identification and sexual orientation are different: you get biological males who self-identify as females (or have hormone compositions closer to a female) and vice versa. You also have males which are sexually attracted to males, and females who are in the same way sexually attracted to other females. These are all separate from the biological sex of the person. So you can in theory get a man who is male physically, identifies as a woman in a man’s body, and is attracted to other males.

So I get what you both are saying and both points are not mutually exclusive, good sirs. I know the brig threads are unmoderated but let’s try to be decent toward one another even here whenever possible.

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
I think it's an incredibly important discussion and one we should all air our feelings on. What's your opinion?

lol carry on if you guys are enjoying it , i guess

parklanephil

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
4/6/14

Keeping saying the same thing does not make your incorrect opine more correct.
Well done for having your mum check your spelling though. Twat.

Reactions: stasho and domiffm