• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Please welcome our new moderator romania dolj (to the Brig)

Fiddo

-----
Gold Patron
Certified
16/2/09
In a Causal Loop
What? mods? Cool fashion sense from the 70's! Wow I never realised how its not cool anymore.

Fixed that for you!

A couple of shots of me, C-Master and some other cool dudes hanging out...

What-Did-People-Wear-in-the-70s.jpg

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Well that didn't go as planned did it ya cockwomble?

I have always wonder what a cockwomble looks like. Please don't mind if I steal this word to inflict upon someone else in the future. The sound of it is pure hilarious sir :legend:

Reactions: Allure

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland
I have always wonder what a cockwomble looks like. Please don't mind if I steal this word to inflict upon someone else in the future. The sound of it is pure hilarious sir :legend:

Well here are the Wombles. So think of a self serving, arrogant prick Womble. Then thank our Scottish brethren for coming up with the word lol.

Thatwatchguy

Supporter
Supporter
Certified
9/7/17
That's what you get when you okay it that men identify as women and women identify as men and both identify as fluid or binary or whatever, yes?

What do you identify as…a homophobic piece of shit with insecurities through the roof?

Off topic I know but this backwards member needs to be called out.

domiffm

no, I have nothing for sale
Patron
Certified
28/4/15
Germany
What do you identify as…a homophobic piece of shit with insecurities through the roof?

Off topic I know but this backwards member needs to be called out.

This is exactly what I thought when I read this piece of shit comment. Does not really fit to the spirit of this community.

Reactions: stasho and deadpan

jibuti

24/4/08
EU
Hesekiel is right, of course- I, for instance am not man nor woman.... I am penguin....

Last edited:
Reactions: kavorca1

Thatwatchguy

Supporter
Supporter
Certified
9/7/17
Hesekiel is right, of course- I, for instance am not man nor woman.... I am penguin....
Ah a troll…the internet’s answer to a bully who wasn’t quite up to being a bully in real life:(