• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Please welcome our new moderator romania dolj (to the Brig)

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland
Please extend a hearty welcome to our latest Moderator and all round entertainer romania dolj .

After appointing himself as a staff member romania dolj used his new found power wisely to threaten trustytime that he would ban Andrew from the forum if he did not refund him for customs duties and fees ( a long story made short but I am sure our latest moderator will fill you in on the details).

This calls for some music to help us celebrate. Although I think our new staff member would argue that the violin is highly overrated.

Hesekiel

Vintage Watch Enthusiast
Supporter
Certified
4/1/17
California
That's what you get when you okay it that men identify as women and women identify as men and both identify as fluid or binary or whatever, yes?

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Well that didn't go as planned did it ya cockwomble? Did you honestly think Andrew wouldn't check?

Reactions: legend and RDRoss

DD60

Eagle Eyed Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
28/4/17
Another dumbass!

jiro

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
10/12/06
Congrats buddy! LOL

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

OverAfton

Patron
Certified
Oh oh oh I know...!!!!

I will just identify as Marvin the Bot and contact a couple TDs to send me some watches for the November raffle to my "new address" (don't care if I don't like what they send me, I can just sell here---who's gonna check?).
What could possibly go wrong.....:woo::woo::woo:

DiggerOfWatches

Gold Patron
Certified
4/7/19
Down Under
The shear stupidity is… unbelievable… but it really happened!!?!! Fark. Some people amaze me, and in this instance - certainly not in a good way

GingerBubba

SUPERLATIVE SUPPORTER I'm an angel
24/10/17
I think it shows initiative, a proactive attitude and a willingness to use his powers for good.

I think we should therefore make him a Mod.

And PickledBeetroot.

Last edited:

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland
I think it shows initiative, a proactive attitude and a willingness to use his powers for good.

I think we should therefore make him a Mod.

And PickledBeetroot.

What? Pickledbeetroot and you are not mods? Wow I never realised.