• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the Brig twoheadedemperion and BierMeister

d4v3

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
20/3/13
You bought a watch on RWI for $140 and then sold it on Reddit for $1,000 to an unsuspecting buyer. When the buyer found out you sold him a piece of shit your response was:

“So come find me with a fake name fake address and a VOIP number......

Oh and just so you guys know my name isnt even Dylan its from a throwaway paypal account / address I bought of bitcoinforum so bye guys”

You're not talking so tough now Dylan. You need to be behind bars.

hope they end in prision for doing that, count me in if anytime you guys want to sue this f*cking rats, lets put them to jail

mrsullivan

Replicaddict
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
18/8/19
EU
That is a pretty sad side of the rep world we see here, all this is pathetic business performed by pathetic people. The irony is that as pityfull as they are, they're probably proud of their profiteering scam business...

No surprise such minds can elaborate such quick money schemes from a continent to another, regarding how online networks and payment platforms work these days. Smart asses always look to benefit from it by any means.
The thing is, these minds are eventually betrayed by themselves. That's what happens when you think you're the smartest around, but are obviously not. Bang, busted !

Once again, that investigation work from RWI and the helpers around is outstanding, efficient and mercyless. And mercyless it should be, as those low life scammers always come back, and never seem to get enough punishment.
Great work gentlemen, gratefull we all are.

Now let's see how those inmates will try to get out of this...

Envoyé de mon SM-G991B en utilisant Tapatalk

Last edited:

2020Raiden

Dank
30/7/21
USA
Where's twoheadedemperion ? Maybe he can tell us where the dial is ?

Weird that the guy at the center of this hasn't made a post here yet.

He certainly felt the need to PM me on reddit harassing me after this news came out. I made a popular comment in the reddit thread on this topic about not using "reservedbst". Some mess about me not realizing he's smarter than everyone and how "you'll learn someday kid". Idk, I blocked him and sipped my coffee while enjoying my view from the Hollywood Hills.

THOMPI78

Looking Around
8/10/21
Today I join this forum becuase lest week I see nice Rolex Daytona dail sale on chrono24 and price is good for me. I ask to the seller if it original genuine Rolex, he reply me yes. Seller is living in France but he write very bad french (like my english lol) so I am suspicius I check those photos and search internet and find same dial is for sale in many places and find zach dylan is here in RWI

ZachCH24.jpg

I check those photos and search internet and find same dail is for sale in many places.

Here https://www.rolexforums.com/showthread.php?t=820481

Here https://www.chrono24.com/rolex/dial...ht-blister--id20803410.htm?checkoutId=4102084

Also on this RWI https://forum.replica-watch.info/fo...s-aa/10205928-116520-chromalight-dial-genuine

Everytime he say ship from EU but here in RWI he say dail is sold already to USA. So why is dail now still selling on all places if he sell to USA?? I think is not good to buy from zach dylan.

sorry for my english.

chilidog

Supporter
17/3/06
Yup, definitely the same dial on sale on ch24 as here on RWI, the Geek, TRF etc - was looking at it yesterday on ch24 and took a screen shot.

DD-on-CH24.jpg

No doubt about it, same dial still for sale on multiple sites, all of them say the dude is in europe...

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Jayalvin777

proxyserv

29/3/12
Janan Shen, CEO of T.H.E. Inc. doesn't have the balls to post in this thread, but he's not afraid to play the tough guy in PM on Reddit.

He certainly felt the need to PM me on reddit harassing me after this news came out. Some mess about me not realizing he's smarter than everyone and how "you'll learn someday kid".

This is a better photo, not pretentious at all. He just looks a little simple minded.

JANAN-SHEN.png

And here's our boy when he was a 17 years old kid. He hasn't changed much, he's now a 23 years old kid and he's still fantasising about money and power.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQZjb2lKJBQ

Just so everybody knows who this guy is (in case they want to avoid him), a little bit of info on him:

Janan Shen, 2826 Harding Ave, Bellmore, NY 11710.

Tel: 234-235-0369 (also his Whatsapp #), 516-526-1882

Email - [email protected]

Employer (junior team member) - Coldwell Banker American Homes.

Syosset Office
140 Jericho Turnpike
Syosset, NY 11791

Realtors license #10401356035

BlueLineFarmer

I'm Pretty Popular
12/3/21
Telephone number 234-235-0369 does not work, Whatsapp # 516-526-1882 works and the user says he is not Janan Shen.

I called from a number that is private and does not show caller ID.

Last edited:

fall1n1

Registered Flex Offender
Supporter
Certified
30/1/21
UK / Singapore
Janan Shen, CEO of T.H.E. Inc. doesn't have the balls to post in this thread, but he's not afraid to play the tough guy in PM on Reddit.

This is a better photo, not pretentious at all. He just looks a little simple minded.

JANAN-SHEN.png

And here's our boy when he was a 17 years old kid. He hasn't changed much, he's now a 23 years old kid and he's still fantasising about money and power.

Just so everybody knows who this guy is (in case they want to avoid him), a little bit of info on him:

Syosset Office
140 Jericho Turnpike
Syosset, NY 11791

I hope you contacted his employer!

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
I have to say, I’m lost reading all of this but a deep bow to the person(s) who found out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They are guilty of several things, one of which is forum rules on profiteering and restrictions placed on peoples accounts.

Lets say you purchased 100 rep dials at a great price and decide to sell them on reddit at 3 x price you paid - selling for a profit. The Mods on reddit discover what you paid for these dials and tell you you can't sell them on reddit anymore. So how to get around that ?

This is what they did Zach and Shen (amongst other dishonest crap):

Good-Price (Zach) is selling cheap Ember Daytona kits on reddit - he sells them for about $500, in reality he probably paid $100 each, maybe less, as he bought in large quantity.

BierMeister is also selling the same kits on RWI, for the same inflated price.

It is discovered that Good-Price and BierMeister are the same person (Zach). Both accounts are told they can no longer sell these Ember kits on RWI or reddit.

Zach opens an account on RepGeek (DTV) he 'sells' the kits to his buddy twohead (Shen) on RepGeek. Shen then sells them on reddit under his u/twoheadedemperion account.

In reality the Ember kits never leave Zachs hands, and there is no exchange of money or goods between them.

u/twoheadedemperion sells them on reddit but Zach is the one who ships.

Shen and Zach worked in collaboration to set up 2 sub-reddits where the sole aim was to sell for profit - u/twoheadedemperion is a Mod on both the profiteering sub-reddits.

twoheadedemperion is obviously too afraid to post here in this thread, and BierMeister has given up trying to convince us this is all a big mistake on our part.

Apparently neither of them thought about possible repercussions - they obviously think they are anonymous on the internet. This is the result you get if you Google Zach and the town he lives in:

Google-Zach.jpg

Oascom

Watchmaker / Modder
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Patron
Certified
19/1/16
WWW.WATCHMAKERUSA.COM

JANAN-SHEN.png

Syosset Office
140 Jericho Turnpike
Syosset, NY 11791

Most recent phone number might be this:

Paullltje

Patron
Certified
1/7/18
EU
They are guilty of several things, one of which is forum rules on profiteering and restrictions placed on peoples accounts.

Lets say you purchased 100 rep dials at a great price and decide to sell them on reddit at 3 x price you paid - selling for a profit. The Mods on reddit discover what you paid for these dials and tell you you can't sell them on reddit anymore. So how to get around that ?

This is what they did Zach and Shen (amongst other dishonest crap):

Good-Price (Zach) is selling cheap Ember Daytona kits on reddit - he sells them for about $500, in reality he probably paid $100 each, maybe less, as he bought in large quantity.

BierMeister is also selling the same kits on RWI, for the same inflated price.

It is discovered that Good-Price and BierMeister are the same person (Zach). Both accounts are told they can no longer sell these Ember kits on RWI or reddit.

Zach opens an account on RepGeek (DTV) he 'sells' the kits to his buddy twohead (Shen) on RepGeek. Shen then sells them on reddit under his u/twoheadedemperion account.

In reality the Ember kits never leave Zachs hands, and there is no exchange of money or goods between them.

u/twoheadedemperion sells them on reddit but Zach is the one who ships.

Shen and Zach worked in collaboration to set up 2 sub-reddits where the sole aim was to sell for profit - u/twoheadedemperion is a Mod on both the profiteering sub-reddits.

twoheadedemperion is obviously too afraid to post here in this thread, and BierMeister has given up trying to convince us this is all a big mistake on our part.

Apparently neither of them thought about possible repercussions - they obviously think they are anonymous on the internet. This is the result you get if you Google Zach and the town he lives in:

Google-Zach.jpg

Now it’s clear. Thank you, sir!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: tripdog

ChronoKitsune

Known Member
11/10/21
Down Under
Wow, this type of behind the scenes work to protect RWI members is really god's work.

I never really considered becoming a supporter on these types of forums, but after this, I'll be reconsidering. :p

Also gotta give credit to the other members who chimed in for the investigation.

Last edited: