• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the Brig twoheadedemperion and BierMeister

bleedinglottery

Patron
Certified
7/8/19
Germany
what a sad move :(
kid torpedoed his career for a few thousand bucks :.(
but by god i would like to make a movie out of this.
"the 3 stupid henchmen"
duration: 0h 6min (fits my budget and the idiotic scam plot)

Fishpan

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
14/4/20
New York
what a sad move :(
kid torpedoed his career for a few thousand bucks :.(
but by god i would like to make a movie out of this.
"the 3 stupid henchmen"
duration: 0h 6min (fits my budget and the idiotic scam plot)

I would pay to see them get burned, I fucking hate Scammers, Fucking Cunts

elconquistador

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
10/6/10
Nice investigatory work
6ce8ca88dfb190c132fbb464754301d7.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Fishpan

AKTime

Known Member
31/10/13
https://www.reddit.com/r/WatchExcha...jl6/negative_successful_basket754_fraudulent/

I would not be surprised if this is part of the same scam ring. I got hit for 1500 last year on Reddit for a 1675. I've been watching the sales board on Reddit and there are so many claimed high end 1675 and vintage Daytona builds claimed to be Yodog builds. Either most of them aren't or people never get them as was the case with me. I'm glad I stumbled onto this thread because I have done a few hours of research and I have determined so far that there are at least 4-5 puppet accounts on the remaining sales board on Reddit scamming high end Daytona builds. As far as I can tell the entire mod team is the same guy.

Reactions: AlexDelarge

AKTime

Known Member
31/10/13
Here is some additional information. The guy that scammed me sent shipping info from near North Lauderdale Florida. That ties into the previous scam on Reddit I posted above. The guy that scammed me for 1500 for a 1675 goes buy the name of Zach. I had taken this hit and decided shit happens, once out of over 13 years isn't bad. But now that I am starting to understand the scale of this and how many people this guy has fucked over I want him to rot in hell. https://imgur.com/a/kQAWXRM I'll do whatever I can to help,

AKTime

Known Member
31/10/13
Also, there is now zero doubt in my mind that this Zach character is also Flan_Dad. The address for his "Watch Repair" Business is in a shitty run down post office in front of a trailer park.

wubsub

i like subs
Patron
Certified
31/10/18
sorry who are?
The icing on the cake is these guys are still running scams in their own subreddit, and they ask for people to send them photos of their GOVERNMENT ISSUE ID showing names and addresses, along with a self photo holding their ID. Unfucking real.

these guys are very crafty brother, theres no way in hell anyone should give out such personal info on shoddy subreddits. it’s the perfect scam down the line to fraudulently use personal info and such to open bank accounts and commit identity theft.

sorry you got scammed, it happens to the best of us. these guys can eat a bag of dicks.

AKTime

Known Member
31/10/13
Also, there is now zero doubt in my mind that this Zach character is also Flan_Dad. The address for his "Watch Repair" Business is in a shitty run down post office in front of a trailer park.

It's my own fault. the problem is the account that got me had over 30 verified trades. I now realize it's a sock puppet network of fake accounts verifying fake work, fake trades, and banning people that get scammed. I spent about 12 hours last night and this morning going through various accounts and noticed the same hands, same tables, same watches, etc.... unfortunately for these fellows I happen to have some free time at the moment and I am making it my mission to make their life a living hell.

Reactions: Fishpan

AKTime

Known Member
31/10/13
https://www.reddit.com/user/MajorWi.../major_williams_watch_services_general_terms/

Flan_Dads new alias. Based out of California same as Flan_dad and also follows the same pricing structure for "services" aka he still can't service a movement. This dude has so many personalities and identities. Also I believe that this Dr. Time website and another collaborator Amplitude_Labs are the original cohorts. They have a website selling watches and hawk each other back and forth. Somehow they scammed themselves into TD status on Repgeek. Dr.Time goes by the alias, wait for it...... Zach.

Reactions: majwilliams0308

majwilliams0308

Reptime Mod
Patron
Certified
11/7/16
https://www.reddit.com/user/MajorWi.../major_williams_watch_services_general_terms/

Flan_Dads new alias. Based out of California same as Flan_dad and also follows the same pricing structure for "services" aka he still can't service a movement. This dude has so many personalities and identities. Also I believe that this Dr. Time website and another collaborator Amplitude_Labs are the original cohorts. They have a website selling watches and hawk each other back and forth. Somehow they scammed themselves into TD status on Repgeek. Dr.Time goes by the alias, wait for it...... Zach.
I appreciate your thought here in trying to protect the community, but that person you are linking to (MajorWilliams) is me. I banned flan_dad from reptime due to repeatedly breaking the rules of the subreddit. I am not quite sure what this has to do with the original post of this thread though?

Reactions: Snil

AKTime

Known Member
31/10/13
I appreciate your thought here in trying to protect the community, but that person you are linking to (MajorWilliams) is me. I banned flan_dad from reptime due to repeatedly breaking the rules of the subreddit. I am not quite sure what this has to do with the original post of this thread though?

If that is the case then I apologize. But what it has to do with this post is that all of these characters are all involved in the same circle jerk of ripping people off and scamming them. It's so obvious spotting the sock puppet accounts. I may have jumped the gun with you and if that is the case then I apologize. I believe I had your account creation date on Reddit mixed up with Amplitude_Labs which was created around the time Flan_Dad fucked off. You are also located in California, perform the exact same services, minus the amateur hour plating, a lot of weird coincidences. However, you have a longstanding account here so that means something. I'm just sick of watching these guys blatantly rip people off left and right on Reddit. I held my tongue for a long time, but after discovering the scope of it someone has to step in. After looking at your profile it's clear you aren't the same dude. So I owe you an apology.

Last edited:

j21

wawaweewa
Supporter
Certified
16/1/21
EU

I have bought 3 times from dr.time with top service. Are there evidence that is the same person with the scammer or it is ipothetical due to maching name

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
We're getting way way off topic here, whilst buttoning Tuesday up with Wednesday.

Flandadcashscam is not MajorWilliams, he's not DrTime, nor Dylan Zach or twoheadedemperion, and none of them are the person who scammed AKTime on a 1675 GMT.

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
Here is some additional information. The guy that scammed me sent shipping info from near North Lauderdale Florida. That ties into the previous scam on Reddit I posted above. The guy that scammed me for 1500 for a 1675 goes buy the name of Zach. I had taken this hit and decided shit happens, once out of over 13 years isn't bad. But now that I am starting to understand the scale of this and how many people this guy has fucked over I want him to rot in hell. https://imgur.com/a/kQAWXRM I'll do whatever I can to help,

What's this referring to - is this the person who scammed you, it's the phone number he gave you ?