• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the Brig twoheadedemperion and BierMeister

weezkid

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
12/1/21
Lane Cove
You guys uncovered Dylan’s personal info and even his bank account details last time and he still tried again…Jesus wept.

I almost bought an ember kit on Reddit and now I’m glad I didn’t end up giving $$ to a scammer. Thanks mods for your efforts to uncover this. ????

You almost did business with him - what was your reason for not going ahead? By the way, welcome to RWI, I am guessing you joined so you can participate in this particular discussion?

CoyoteCody

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Supporter
10/9/21
200.gif

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
Added to which, Dylan is an out-and-out thief not just a profiteer. He'll end up in prison one day.

This guy is in the top 10 of all time scamming shitbags found out at RWI . A true criminal. I remember him taunting a member who he had just ripped off by saying "F you...you will never catch me." Well, he's been caught.....again.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ralphy

SalesMod CodeName Duchess
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/7/15
Nebraska
This guy is in the top 10 of all time scamming shitbags found out at RWI . A true criminal. I remember him taunting a member who he had just ripped off by saying "F you...you will never catch me." Well, he's been caught.....again.

Fixed it for you... :giggle:

Reactions: Tucker

fall1n1

Registered Flex Offender
Supporter
Certified
30/1/21
UK / Singapore
proxyserv;n10224329 I really don't like this photo said:
https://i.ibb.co/cJQgQQH/JANAN-SHEN1.jpg[/IMG]

This janan bloke looks like a massive dickhead.

fall1n1

Registered Flex Offender
Supporter
Certified
30/1/21
UK / Singapore

still active on his sales subreddit, by the way. Curious how he’s managed to ignore this shitstorm completely.

BierMeister

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
17/8/20
Again ladies and gentlemen.

I provide you here with the tracking number : 1361044451 - DHL

Why would I ship myself something to the other side of the world?

Ladies and dear Gentlemen, I am not Twoheaded, I have no business being included in this as I did NOT consent to ANYTHING from me being sold on RWI.

Please understand that.

I wish you all a pleasant evening

BierMeister

INMATE
17/8/20
Guess who's back, back again, Zach is back. LOL.

Dylan-Rolex-2-LI.jpg

Always nice to put a face to a name.

Some may have fallen for your crocodile tears of remorse and regret for your scams and the victims, with your promises to not return, but I didn't.
I knew you'd be back, but I did honestly think you'd wait more than 4 days before opening another account on RWI.

So you stayed away by opening another account from which you attempted to sell parts ? Pretty sure that's not most peoples' definition of 'leaving', where you actually have an active subscribers account.

I think the problem we have here is that you aren't taking any of this seriously enough. I think you got spoiled at ISN with those warm, comforting words from Nathalie, your special needs teacher - you've never learned to take the consequences of your actions. You should take Diane and Marina as examples - Business Investment Advisor in a bank is certainly not as exciting nor is the money as good as selling counterfeit Rolex, but it's a hell of a lot more secure, with zero risk of the cops kicking down your front door at 5:00 AM.

Usually at this point I post all your personal info, but that's already been done in the other thread by someone else, so we've got a bit of an anti-climax. . . I'll prepare a surprise for you, something unexpected - it may happen tomorrow, may happen next week or even next month - the anticipation and waiting is half the fun with surprises.

Where's our buddy Janan Shen, CEO of T.H.E. Inc. ? I suggest you tell him to get his ass in here - ignoring the pile of shit he's standing in won't make it go away. Aside from the import and export of fairly large quantities of counterfeit parts and watches that he's been involved in, I'm going to take a guess and say he hasn't been declaring any of these earnings in his tax returns. That's tax fraud, which is a felony, and as I'm sure you know there is no statute of limitations for tax fraud, the IRS can still come after you many many years later - prison time plus heavy fines are a very real possibility.

Let him know I have Glorias' cell phone and email, plus that of his branch manager, Leslie R** K* .

There's a total of 57 employees in the office he works at, cell numbers and emails for all of them are easy to get -it would be devastating for him if all those people were to discover what Janan gets up to in his spare time.

I really don't like this photo, it's so damn pretentious.

JANAN-SHEN1.jpg

What did I do to you man? I did not make another account to sell parts, I left, months ago. Let me be in peace please, I did not post this dial for sale on RWI, I think you can understand that.

BierMeister

INMATE
17/8/20
I dont even wanna be unbanned here, I legitimately could not care less, you guys all hate me anyways, yet I wanna clear my name and continue to uphold my reputation on Reptime.

I dont understand whats going on here fully, nor what I am being acussed off, I left RWI as requested, so what rule did I break now? What did I do NOW to be included in this NOW , not 3 years ago. I mean it makes sense if I POSTED it but it does not make sense as I am not involved.

Legitimately confused at this point.

And anybody mocking my disabilities, thats a low blow, real low.

Peace be among you

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Zach, you are an out-and-out criminal and not even a very good one. You will end up inside one day mark my words.
I wouldn't worry about us, I'd worry about Proxyserve. I have NFI what he has in store for you but it won't be good.
You have no reputation, you are a thief, a liar and a common criminal. Your parents must be so proud.

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
I dont even wanna be unbanned here, I legitimately could not care less, you guys all hate me anyways, yet I wanna clear my name and continue to uphold my reputation on Reptime.

I dont understand whats going on here fully, nor what I am being acussed off, I left RWI as requested, so what rule did I break now? What did I do NOW to be included in this NOW , not 3 years ago. I mean it makes sense if I POSTED it but it does not make sense as I am not involved.

Legitimately confused at this point.

And anybody mocking my disabilities, thats a low blow, real low.

Peace be among you

you are the one who forged a PM from me are you not ?

chilidog

Supporter
17/3/06
I've sold a dial to someone selling it on here, I can not control what happens after. I am not twoheaded nor do I condone his subreddit or any profiteering of his.

I think you got it mixed up bud, I can't see where anybody said you were the twoheadedempireon guy

If I got it right (it is confusing, LOL) you're DVT on the Geek and you sold the black gen Daytona dial to twohead on RWI ?

Reactions: tripdog

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland
you're DVT on the Geek and you sold the black gen Daytona dial to twohead on RWI ?

Yes this is where it does get confusing. They do not sell to each other. They use each others accounts to sell where the other person cannot in order to make profits. Two separate people on two separate continents selling the same items depending on which fora they use. It looks like one has bought form the other but that is not the case. One sells at a profit on another forum then they have proof they paid a premium for it. However the item does not even pass from one to the other. It is an elaborate scheme. The only motivation here is profit.

Paullltje

Patron
Certified
1/7/18
EU
I have to say, I’m lost reading all of this but a deep bow to the person(s) who found out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IamNickLima

Horology Curious
17/7/20

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
Ladies and dear Gentlemen, I am not Twoheaded, I have no business being included in this as I did NOT consent to ANYTHING from me being sold on RWI.

Please understand that.

I wish you all a pleasant evening

You bought a watch on RWI for $140 and then sold it on Reddit for $1,000 to an unsuspecting buyer. When the buyer found out you sold him a piece of shit your response was:

“So come find me with a fake name fake address and a VOIP number......

Oh and just so you guys know my name isnt even Dylan its from a throwaway paypal account / address I bought of bitcoinforum so bye guys”

You're not talking so tough now Dylan. You need to be behind bars.