• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the Brig twoheadedemperion and BierMeister

kilowattore

Sales Moderator / Section Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Section Moderator
Certified
11/5/13
Italy
All that lobbying against the non profiteering rules, filling your mouth with words like free market and such... But you were just out to make a scam like any fucking other thief around the world. I should have wondered why were you selling here while you had your own subreddit where profiteering was allowed, but I always tend to think people are good.
Fuck you for proving me wrong this time.

c_hall100

El Presidente
Gold Patron
Certified
14/2/20
UK
Great work as ever chaps, you lot are worth your weight in gold

giphy.gif

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
I did not come back here, I did not sell here, I did not solicit here, I didnt do anything here, you asked me to leave and I did.

If you didn't come back, how are you posting in this thread ?

Your account YouShallPass was put in the brig, along with your other accounts on August 13 2020.

You then waited a entire 4 days before opening another account, the BierMeister account, from which you tried to sell those Ember kits.

zackjoindate-LI.jpg

​​​​​​​

​​​​​​​Your BierMeister account was then limited so that you were only allowed to sell watches - no parts, which is why you stopped selling here, because you'd been caught out as being the owner of the Good-Price account on reddit, not because you heeded the warnings to stay away from RWI.

Reactions: McTat

Jayalvin777

I'm Pretty Popular
17/9/20
🇦🇹

Hey guys, thanks for all the work you do. I called out twoheaded ages ago, not only on reddit but also here in the post were he got scammed/finessed by the guy selling daytona builts on ebay and the sale thread about flan dad. After spending time here i have developed a good sense to caught scammers and shady people (shout out to you guys) . I know we all are in rep forums but this people are scumbags with no morals whatsoever and they dont belong in our communities. I did publicly went against all those pro profit subrredit making all their users angry and they even tried to doxxed me.

Jayalvin777

I'm Pretty Popular
17/9/20
🇦🇹
Added to which, Dylan is an out-and-out thief not just a profiteer. He'll end up in prison one day.

Thanks for your work Boss. I'm not surprised that dude ended up being a long time scammer. He wants anonsix to come to talk with him again. Hopefully french or Austrian police get him cuz scammers shouldn't be free.

Last edited:

jacquy

26/9/18
Moderators you have developed skills far exceeding the world of watchmaking. Respect.
RWI the site that scammers should forget. For their own safety.

Reactions: P..DR..D

tlabowski01

Known Member
4/9/19
Damn… I almost bought parts from him on Reddit… glad I went with my gut. Great work RWI staff!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lawbird

Looking Around
31/8/21
You guys uncovered Dylan’s personal info and even his bank account details last time and he still tried again…Jesus wept.

I almost bought an ember kit on Reddit and now I’m glad I didn’t end up giving $$ to a scammer. Thanks mods for your efforts to uncover this. ????

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
As it was mentioned here, all his sales were limited to watches only with hard price checking on everything over ReptimeBST, we do not allow any kind of profiteering and he's banned now ofc! Thx for the heads-up

Good-Price was still selling those kits on Reddit. The way they got round that was to post the Ember kits for sale on RepGeek under DTVs account, twoheaded would then purchase it on RepGeek and sell it on Reddit with his TwoHeadedEmperion account - probably selling several kits to several members for each sales thread posted.

proxyserv

29/3/12
Guess who's back, back again, Zach is back. LOL.

Dylan-Rolex-2-LI.jpg

Always nice to put a face to a name.

Some may have fallen for your crocodile tears of remorse and regret for your scams and the victims, with your promises to not return, but I didn't.
I knew you'd be back, but I did honestly think you'd wait more than 4 days before opening another account on RWI.

I was asked to stay away of RWI so I did, I did not even sell any builds or used watches which I (was) allowed to.
I did not come back here, I did not sell here, I did not solicit here, I didnt do anything here, you asked me to leave and I did.

So you stayed away by opening another account from which you attempted to sell parts ? Pretty sure that's not most peoples' definition of 'leaving', where you actually have an active subscribers account.

I think the problem we have here is that you aren't taking any of this seriously enough. I think you got spoiled at ISN with those warm, comforting words from Nathalie, your special needs teacher - you've never learned to take the consequences of your actions. You should take Diane and Marina as examples - Business Investment Advisor in a bank is certainly not as exciting nor is the money as good as selling counterfeit Rolex, but it's a hell of a lot more secure, with zero risk of the cops kicking down your front door at 5:00 AM.

Usually at this point I post all your personal info, but that's already been done in the other thread by someone else, so we've got a bit of an anti-climax. . . I'll prepare a surprise for you, something unexpected - it may happen tomorrow, may happen next week or even next month - the anticipation and waiting is half the fun with surprises.

Where's our buddy Janan Shen, CEO of T.H.E. Inc. ? I suggest you tell him to get his ass in here - ignoring the pile of shit he's standing in won't make it go away. Aside from the import and export of fairly large quantities of counterfeit parts and watches that he's been involved in, I'm going to take a guess and say he hasn't been declaring any of these earnings in his tax returns. That's tax fraud, which is a felony, and as I'm sure you know there is no statute of limitations for tax fraud, the IRS can still come after you many many years later - prison time plus heavy fines are a very real possibility.

Let him know I have Glorias' cell phone and email, plus that of his branch manager, Leslie R** K* .

There's a total of 57 employees in the office he works at, cell numbers and emails for all of them are easy to get -it would be devastating for him if all those people were to discover what Janan gets up to in his spare time.

I really don't like this photo, it's so damn pretentious.

JANAN-SHEN1.jpg

Ralphy

SalesMod CodeName Duchess
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/7/15
Nebraska
Guess who's back, back again, Zach is back. LOL.

Dylan-Rolex-2-LI.jpg

Always nice to put a face to a name.

Some may have fallen for your crocodile tears of remorse and regret for your scams and the victims, with your promises to not return, but I didn't.
I knew you'd be back, but I did honestly think you'd wait more than 4 days before opening another account on RWI.

So you stayed away by opening another account from which you attempted to sell parts ? Pretty sure that's not most peoples' definition of 'leaving', where you actually have an active subscribers account.

I think the problem we have here is that you aren't taking any of this seriously enough. I think you got spoiled at ISN with those warm, comforting words from Nathalie, your special needs teacher - you've never learned to take the consequences of your actions. You should take Diane and Marina as examples - Business Investment Advisor in a bank is certainly not as exciting nor is the money as good as selling counterfeit Rolex, but it's a hell of a lot more secure, with zero risk of the cops kicking down your front door at 5:00 AM.

Usually at this point I post all your personal inf, but that's already been done in the other thread by someone else, so we've got a bit of an anti-climax. . . I'll prepare a surprise for you, something unexpected - it may happen tomorrow, may happen next week or even next month - the anticipation and waiting is half the fun with surprises.

Where's our buddy Janan Shen, CEO of T.H.E. Inc. ? I suggest you tell him to get his ass in here - ignoring the pile of shit he's standing in won't make it go away. Aside from the import and export of fairly large quantities of counterfeit parts and watches that he's been involved in, I'm going to take a guess and say he hasn't been declaring any of these earnings in his tax returns. That's tax fraud, which is a felony, and as I'm sure you know there is no statute of limitations for tax fraud, the IRS can still come after you many many years later - prison time plus heavy fines are a very real possibility.

Let him know I have Glorias' cell phone and email, plus that of his branch manager, Leslie R** K* .

There's a total of 57 employees in the office he works at, cell numbers and emails for all of them are easy to get -it would be devastating for him if all those people were to discover what Janan gets up to in his spare time.

I really don't like this photo, it's so damn pretentious.

JANAN-SHEN1.jpg

oh-snap.gif