• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the Brig Patricdeen & your sock Mathi90

elflako17

Supporter
Certified
2/7/21
let's see, which one am i going to be today :giggle::giggle:

split-movie-james-mcavoy-ending.jpg

jacquy

26/9/18
He will end up, really believing that there is a Mathi. This actor does not know the meaning, the show is over.
But this site is really powerful, and we look forward to being a part of it.
Few sites with great notoriety will never manage to get the crooks to reimburse their victims.

Fishpan

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
14/4/20
New York
Update: I went to the police today and filed a complaint. Because of identity theft. 2 hours ago I spoke to my lawyer who calculated me a 50/50 chance to catch this mathis. I just wrote to the user earlier and refunded him the money via Paypal and am glad that it was not 10,000 euros. I only need the address and the complete contact details of this mathis (yes, also the ip addresses) I have a suspicion that I do not want to express. I have to take further action against it now. The user has his money back. That's the most important thing. Enclosed is the receipt.

Just give the police, your email address, phone number, home address, your ip address, and a copy of your ID. Hopefully they raid the house while your Mathi personality is rubbing one out to Patricdeen’s picture
Cheers you fucking scamming Cunt

Th4ySoN

FailingToGetOutOfRepsGuy
Gold Patron
Certified
8/5/20
UK
Life is much better when honesty is part of us.

Sounds weird as copies of gen watches are not technically honest, but we’re honest about not wanting to pay the fuc*ing premiums they want, much less the grey mkt ridiculous prices…

Half of people here probably don’t say a word about their watches being reps, and it’s fine cause forums like this are a safe haven were we can talk discuss etc. Being honest even with our dumbest questions and opinions. (Hence why after a yr I’m starting to post and participate more)
It’s good to have a good banter/laughter, and this won’t happen on Rolex forums, there’s mostly bullying, measuring dicks and never ever mods like here! Period.

Thanks to the mods, thanks to our bipolar scammer who was either afraid or has grown a conscience. (Will his personas get banned?)

As someone said before,
Rep world is more real than the gen world.

don’t believe?
Then try to imagine a non profiteering rule on Rolex forums…………

Hman12

Known Member
11/4/21
May he rest in a dark hole where his only source of nutrition is the steady drip of ball sweat of an overly obese man standing above him eating a chicken leg.

Reactions: Johnny3

Chroniker

Not listening!
28/9/15
España, currently ze Germany
Here my two cents fwiw ...not much I know

First of all a huge thank you to the staff for always lending a helping hand!

Secondly, I am very glad that Rmpd81 got his money back!

Re. Patricdeen I have a hard time believing that he will turn out being a scammer on this forum.
I personally never had any interaction with him. My assumption is purely based on the inmates posts in the krauts section.

I am pretty sure that there are a few more members from ze German speaking forum that are surprised to see him here.

JayBee0815 you too have seen him posting in eg. the whiskey and cigars threat. Can you relate to why I’m surprised seeing him here?

In saying all this, I’m in no way defending the inmate, as us peasants never know what is happening on the top floor of this forum.

Saludos a todos!

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

JayBee0815

Repoholics Anonymous
Patron
Certified
20/1/21
Heart of Europe
JayBee0815 you too have seen him posting in eg. the whiskey and cigars threat. Can you relate to why I’m surprised seeing him here?

You are absolutely right on that point. I was completely surprised when I read Proxyserv's post. I had also known Patricdeen as a normal member in the "Bierhaus" and never trusted him to screw over other members. Therefore, I also believed at first that there must be some misunderstanding. The turning point was when I looked at the posts of Mathis90. There are so many hints (other then IP, eMail-Adress and so on) that Mathis90 and Patricdeen are one and the same person that I can't believe in any misunderstanding. And if Patricdeen is the same as Mathis90, his whole story crumbles to dust.

After all, I adhere to "in dubio pro reo" and the presumption of innocence. But here the circumstantial evidence is so convincing that I must unfortunately admit that my knowledge of human nature has probably deceived me. That is a hard lesson. Fortunately, it hasn't happened to me very often in my life.

Chroniker

Not listening!
28/9/15
España, currently ze Germany
You are absolutely right on that point. I was completely surprised when I read Proxyserv's post. I had also known Patricdeen as a normal member in the "Bierhaus" and never trusted him to screw over other members. Therefore, I also believed at first that there must be some misunderstanding. The turning point was when I looked at the posts of Mathis90. There are so many hints (other then IP, eMail-Adress and so on) that Mathis90 and Patricdeen are one and the same person that I can't believe in any misunderstanding. And if Patricdeen is the same as Mathis90, his whole story crumbles to dust.

After all, I adhere to "in dubio pro reo" and the presumption of innocence. But here the circumstantial evidence is so convincing that I must unfortunately admit that my knowledge of human nature has probably deceived me. That is a hard lesson. Fortunately, it hasn't happened to me very often in my life.

Yea, you probably right. I have seen the evidence as well, including the xD.
This “scam” just doesn’t make sense.

Reactions: JayBee0815

maxlex

Renowned Member
Supporter
27/12/15
The Netherlands
Our mods are the real BRAINS, fantastic job they did, a deep bow for them!!

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-T380 met Tapatalk

Reactions: DD60

BackinBlack

You're Saying I Can Sell?
18/4/17
Great job guys! Let‘s make a movie from this it will turn out awsome :thumbsup:

Last edited: