• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the Brig Patricdeen & your sock Mathi90

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
After quite a lot of work by forum staff, plus input from various 'sources', we've finally managed to unravel this mess.

Patricdeen did indeed sell the watch to member Rlx_Ant (who is no longer with us for various reasons, none of them really linked to this mess here) exactly as he claims, and Rlx_Ant paid by Paypal, as stated by him in one of his posts.

Patricdeen claims that his RWI account was hacked on September 11th, sometime in the afternoon. During that period, the 'hacker' changed the password for the account and also 'sold' the watch to Rmpd81 , giving him his Paypal address - before he was even asked ([email protected]). Rmpd81 kindly provided us with screen shots of his PM conversation with the 'hacker', and although the 'hacker' gave him is Paypal address, Rmpd81 ended up paying by Revolut, but the 'hacker' had given him his email address - which is important.

Patricdeen then claims he didn't log in for another 4 days because of personal reasons - bereavement - and when he did try to log back in he found his password no longer worked, meaning he couldn't gain access to his account.

He opened a Helpdesk ticket, and immediately started making claims of a hacker having access to his account, taking payment off a member for the watch he'd already sold to someone else. He was also very quick to point out that as his account had been hacked he was not responsible for any extra payments that had been taken for that watch.

He even repeated in it the sales thread:

Incidentally, the matter has been resolved for me here. A) Watch sold and buyer happy B) I can only pay back what I received (evidence possible) C) who knows if the transfer receipt is real as well as the accusations, (we use Paypal here and no bank transfer) maybe it's also some scam D) I'm sorry but I don't care, I have enough around my ears in real life I wish the rest here a lot of fun hunting the green male until she sweeps away Corona. Cheers

At no point did he ask to be given access to his account again, asking for an Admin password reset for example.

He also made no attempt to reset his password himself - it would have worked if only he'd thought of trying, as the 'hacker' somehow forgot to change the email account associated with Patricdeen 's RWI account.

So we have a hacker who changes a password but leaves the email address associated with the account unchanged, and despite the '53' messages Patricdeen received regarding the watch, the 'hacker' decided to take payment from only one person (as it seems pretty clear now nobody else sent payment apart from the 2 people we know about).

This is obviously a kindly hacker - he only steals what he needs. I imagine him out in a fancy restaurant with his wife, celebrating her birthday, the bill arrives - holy crap that bottle of champagne was expensive. No way can he afford that bill - never mind, he just hacks into someone's' forum account and steals what he needs - no more.

Or maybe his wife is 8 1/2 months pregnant - the big day is coming soon, but the gearbox on his car needs replacing and he needs that car to take his wife to the hospital. No problem, he goes to a random forum, hacks an account and steals what he needs - no more, he's not the greedy type.
He's one of the good guys, a non-greedy hacker and scammer who only ever takes what he needs and never anything more - I like this guy and I've never even met him.

Fast forward to September 14th and we have a new member, Mathi90 , who uses the email address [email protected] to sign up - the same email address as used by the 'hacker'.

Mathi90 claims to be French and he says he's a student, but he writes Bonjour as Bon Jour - even French 5 year olds have a better grasp of French than Mathi90.
@Math90 's IP puts him in Germany, a long way from the French border.

So it appears that this new member Mathi90 is our hacker - he's using the same email address as the hacker gave out in PM when he was in Patricdeen 's account, and he's obviously lying about being a student living in France - he doesn't even speak French. So he's probably lying about other things too - right ?

On the face of it, that's what it seems - until somebody gives you some information that makes you look closer at all this, and understand that it's all lies, a story concocted by a mental midget who thought he'd come up with the perfect scam.

There have been very thorough checks made on Patricdeen 's account, and there is zero evidence of a hacker gaining access - there is no evidence of a password change, there is no evidence of an email address change.
There are changes in IP address for a period of about 2 hours in the afternoon of September 11, where the Patricdeen account switches from an IPV6 to a VPN - a Proton VPN.

Guess who uses a proton VPN ? - Patricdeen .

Curiously, our 'hacker' does not use a VPN, nor TOR - he's on a standard internet connection. Very curious for a 'hacker'.

In case you hadn't yet worked it out, Patricdeen and Mathi90 are the same person. He set this up as a scam, thinking it was perfect, that he couldn't get caught. How wrong he was.

This reminds me of the scam a few weeks ago, where some idiot scammer thought he was dealing with a billionaire arms dealer, crapped his pants and cancelled the scam.

The similarities are that both him and our friend Patricdeen here have very generous opinions regarding their level of intelligence - unfortunately the stupid are always the last to know just how stupid they are.

I have it on good authority that Patricdeen 's identity has been compromised - his name is no longer the closely guarded secret he thinks it is. Nor is his home address, telephone number, email addresses, nor the names of his failed businesses.

I agree. Let the mods do the Job!

We did, and we discovered you're an asshole, asshole.

Ralphy

SalesMod CodeName Duchess
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/7/15
Nebraska
PD is a Big. Time. Ass. Hole... we have the means, we have the will, and we have the manpower to ruin scammers lives... and as Trip said, the dumbest among us what have to be smarter to realize how dumb they really are.

Last edited:

Ralphy

Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/7/15
Nebraska
Only one word: Wow! Thanks for the mods and Proxyserv for clearing this mess up.

Sometimes its really hard for us not to weigh in during the early stages of these investigations... seeing you all go back and forth and having to bite our tongues for a bit can be difficult... but this is the pay off. Stay tuned.

Neil McCauley

Certified
19/10/20
Germany
Thousand dicks should rain on this fucking scammer !

As I told in the thread this was one guy with two accounts!

Very very good work MODS ! Congratulation and much respect for that !!!!

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Patricdeen

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
19/6/20
Iwo in Germania
Oh yes, I don't use Proton VPN
Neither is darknet. But thanks for the insinuation. At the beginning of the year I had a leak via Canva regarding passwords etc. And that day I was online with my smartphone. And not even with a laptop or anything. But probes go out to the hobby detectives.
maybe this Mathis or I have more accounts here under false names? You should know that ... by the way, you have just said yourself that it is one and the same person. But then how do you get an account with a bank that requires a check or not do the Revolut? (Sorry is a guess) don't have a revolut. So in my opinion they were two different people. He probably only pished one and does that on various forums. Because otherwise it will be noticed even faster and then the money will be gone ?! (Also a guess) Possibly ask repgeek ?!

All I can say about this is that I have received a payment and that person has also received the goods.

How can I not believe all of this. if I was this scam I might not care and I would never have gone online again. but since the community and my rep is close to my heart, i fought for it. for nothing as it seems. so thank you and bye people

Stardust9

Known Member
21/8/21

???????????? best gif so far

I feel bad for the guy who got sacked by the scammer. Rmpd81
Ive did my first transaction with him two weeks ago, a real gentleman doing business with, buying his old ZZF 114060 v3. No hint of profiting from anyone.
Would. Vouch. For. Him. Again.
Let’s get his money back & thanks admins! GW!

Zoidberg

Supporter
Certified
27/8/20
Germany
:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Ralphy

Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/7/15
Nebraska
Oh yes, I don't use Proton VPN
Neither is darknet. But thanks for the insinuation. At the beginning of the year I had a leak via Canva regarding passwords etc. And that day I was online with my smartphone. And not even with a laptop or anything. But probes go out to the hobby detectives.
maybe this Mathis or I have more accounts here under false names? You should know that ... by the way, you have just said yourself that it is one and the same person. But then how do you get an account with a bank that requires a check or not do the Revolut? (Sorry is a guess) don't have a revolut. So in my opinion they were two different people. He probably only pished one and does that on various forums. Because otherwise it will be noticed even faster and then the money will be gone ?! (Also a guess) Possibly ask repgeek ?!

All I can say about this is that I have received a payment and that person has also received the goods.

How can I not believe all of this. if I was this scam I might not care and I would never have gone online again. but since the community and my rep is close to my heart, i fought for it. for nothing as it seems. so thank you and bye people

A start would be to send us a picture of you next to your ID proving who you are. But I'm pretty sure even someone as daft as you can predict your next response.

P..DR..D

- Pátrún Bródúil -
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
Patricdeen

I would advise you to stop digging now Sir.

The game was up the second Proxyserv got involved.

The best thing to do is just give the man his money back or check out all the other Brig threads for a sneak peek as to what's to come.....do you really want all that hassle for <€500.

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
This was a team effort in every way - half a dozen staff spent almost 24 hours making sure that the info we'd been given checked out 100%, and as you can see, it did check out.

Th4ySoN

FailingToGetOutOfRepsGuy
Gold Patron
Certified
8/5/20
UK
Patricdeen

I would advise you to stop digging now Sir.

The game was up the second Proxyserv got involved.

The best thing to do is just give the man his money back or check out all the other Brig threads for a sneak peek as to what's to come.....do you really want all that hassle for

Better pay back the money stolen ASAP man…

The last guy plead guilty in court… justice is coming

Well done mods

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ralphy

Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/7/15
Nebraska
Better pay back the money stolen ASAP man…

The last guy plead guilty in court… justice is coming

Well done mods

format-1500w.gif

Plump-Polished-Aardwolf-max-1mb.gif

elflako17

Supporter
Certified
2/7/21
Not even the show cops is as interesting and entertaining as the brig lol, how scammers come to this forum thinking they can get away with their well thoughts out scam(not) just to find out right after they thought they were out clean and made some easy money and some how they ended up being exposed in the brig.

I do feel sorry for the buyers involved in this scam, i hope this guy gets what he has coming.

Last edited: