No announcement yet.

Welcome to the Brig Patricdeen & your sock Mathi90

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

May he rest in a dark hole where his only source of nutrition is the steady drip of ball sweat of an overly obese man standing above him eating a chicken leg.

Comment

Here my two cents fwiw ...not much I know

First of all a huge thank you to the staff for always lending a helping hand!

Secondly, I am very glad that Rmpd81 got his money back!

Re. Patricdeen I have a hard time believing that he will turn out being a scammer on this forum.
      I personally never had any interaction with him. My assumption is purely based on the inmates posts in the krauts section.

I am pretty sure that there are a few more members from ze German speaking forum that are surprised to see him here.

JayBee0815 you too have seen him posting in eg. the whiskey and cigars threat. Can you relate to why I’m surprised seeing him here?

In saying all this, I’m in no way defending the inmate, as us peasants never know what is happening on the top floor of this forum.

Saludos a todos!

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
      TiPO Chrono Review Wrist Shots and Perspective Wrist Shots on Steering Wheel Mondani's Rolex Submariner Story + Over 700 Horological PublicationsGen Service explained by Vanessa Contreras

Comment

Originally posted by Chroniker View Post
        JayBee0815 you too have seen him posting in eg. the whiskey and cigars threat. Can you relate to why I’m surprised seeing him here?
        You are absolutely right on that point. I was completely surprised when I read Proxyserv's post. I had also known Patricdeen as a normal member in the "Bierhaus" and never trusted him to screw over other members. Therefore, I also believed at first that there must be some misunderstanding. The turning point was when I looked at the posts of Mathis90. There are so many hints (other then IP, eMail-Adress and so on) that Mathis90 and Patricdeen are one and the same person that I can't believe in any misunderstanding. And if Patricdeen is the same as Mathis90, his whole story crumbles to dust.

After all, I adhere to "in dubio pro reo" and the presumption of innocence. But here the circumstantial evidence is so convincing that I must unfortunately admit that my knowledge of human nature has probably deceived me. That is a hard lesson. Fortunately, it hasn't happened to me very often in my life.

WTB - Pam 027/028 - Pam 113 - Pam 212, 253, 286 - Pam 356- Pam 386- JLC Diver MC (Noob)

Comment

Originally posted by JayBee0815 View Post

You are absolutely right on that point. I was completely surprised when I read Proxyserv's post. I had also known Patricdeen as a normal member in the "Bierhaus" and never trusted him to screw over other members. Therefore, I also believed at first that there must be some misunderstanding. The turning point was when I looked at the posts of Mathis90. There are so many hints (other then IP, eMail-Adress and so on) that Mathis90 and Patricdeen are one and the same person that I can't believe in any misunderstanding. And if Patricdeen is the same as Mathis90, his whole story crumbles to dust.

After all, I adhere to "in dubio pro reo" and the presumption of innocence. But here the circumstantial evidence is so convincing that I must unfortunately admit that my knowledge of human nature has probably deceived me. That is a hard lesson. Fortunately, it hasn't happened to me very often in my life.
          Yea, you probably right. I have seen the evidence as well, including the xD.
          This “scam” just doesn’t make sense.
          TiPO Chrono Review Wrist Shots and Perspective Wrist Shots on Steering Wheel Mondani's Rolex Submariner Story + Over 700 Horological PublicationsGen Service explained by Vanessa Contreras

Comment

Originally posted by Chroniker View Post
            This “scam” just doesn’t make sense.
            Absolutely. I am at my wit's end here too.
            WTB - Pam 027/028 - Pam 113 - Pam 212, 253, 286 - Pam 356- Pam 386- JLC Diver MC (Noob)

Comment

Fantastic work staff.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Comment

Our mods are the real BRAINS, fantastic job they did, a deep bow for them!!

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-T380 met Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by gvillekendric View Post
                  Fantastic work staff.
                  Sent from my iPhone using RWI
                  Consider becoming a Supporter to show your appreciation!
                  I have too many not enough watches.

Comment

Originally posted by DrHack View Post

Consider becoming a Supporter to show your appreciation!
                    I did 2 days ago, these mods do fantastic work keeping this forum tip top.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    Franken - VSF 126610LN - Looking for Gen 126610LN Bezel, hands, date disc/wheel

Comment

Originally posted by elflako17 View Post
                      I did 2 days ago, these mods do fantastic work keeping this forum tip top.
                      Way to go!
                      My Postings are written in German and translated with Google translate. If i call you a idiot or an asshole, it may just be an translation issue.

German Bierhaus Telegram Gruppe:
                      https://t.me/joinchat/TKyUrSPXTLY4M2Vk

Comment

Great job guys! Let‘s make a movie from this it will turn out awsome
                        Last edited by BackinBlack; 20-09-21, 11:23.

Comment

Originally posted by BackinBlack View Post
                          Great job guys! Let‘s make a movie from this it will turn out awsome
                          We can call it dumb and dumber. Oh wait that’s already taken.

Comment

Originally posted by Fishpan View Post

Let‘s take „the spy who shagged me“. Oh I‘m sorry that‘s also unavailable.

Comment

Originally posted by Fishpan View Post

"Me, Myself & I - Tales of Bipolar disorder"

Comment

Originally posted by VG87 View Post

"Me, Myself & I - Tales of Bipolar disorder"
                                That’s Hilarious.

Comment

Working...
                                X