Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by P..DR..D View Post
    Patricdeen

I would advise you to stop digging now Sir.

The game was up the second Proxyserv got involved.

The best thing to do is just give the man his money back or check out all the other Brig threads for a sneak peek as to what's to come.....do you really want all that hassle for

Better pay back the money stolen ASAP man…

The last guy plead guilty in court… justice is coming

Well done mods

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

P..DR..D

Funny that you quote Mathi90 and his "xD" ...

Have I ever seen this before? Wait a minute ;-)

But this is for sure(!) only coincidence ;-)
      WTB - Pam 113/114 - Pam 212, 253, 286 - Pam 356 - Pam 382 - Pam 386 - Pam 961 - Pam 1314 - JLC Diver MC (Noob)

Comment

Originally posted by NewtUK View Post

Better pay back the money stolen ASAP man…

The last guy plead guilty in court… justice is coming

Well done mods

"People don't care about your watch, so wear what makes you happy!!!" -RWI Proverb# 7

Comment

Not even the show cops is as interesting and entertaining as the brig lol, how scammers come to this forum thinking they can get away with their well thoughts out scam(not) just to find out right after they thought they were out clean and made some easy money and some how they ended up being exposed in the brig.

I do feel sorry for the buyers involved in this scam, i hope this guy gets what he has coming.

Last edited by elflako17; 16-09-21, 19:34.
          Franken - VSF 126610LN - Looking for Gen 126610LN Bezel, hands, date disc/wheel

Comment

Well done staff!
            WTB in EU: ZF IWC Pilot Top Gun, Noob Rolex Sky Dweller, Rolex Daytona Panda (Noob or ARF)

'Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift of God, which is why we call it the present.'
            Bill Keane

Comment

Thanks, as always, to the Forum Staff for unravelling this absolute clusterfcuk, you guys ROCK
              "The two most powerful warriors are patience and time"

"Take care to get what you like, or you will be forced to like what you get"

Nerds Assemble - Tissot Trip - Breitling Break - Pams Photo Parade

Comment

Originally posted by Patricdeen View Post
                Oh yes, I don't use Proton VPN
                Neither is darknet. But thanks for the insinuation. At the beginning of the year I had a leak via Canva regarding passwords etc. And that day I was online with my smartphone. And not even with a laptop or anything. But probes go out to the hobby detectives.
                maybe this Mathis or I have more accounts here under false names? You should know that ... by the way, you have just said yourself that it is one and the same person. But then how do you get an account with a bank that requires a check or not do the Revolut? (Sorry is a guess) don't have a revolut. So in my opinion they were two different people. He probably only pished one and does that on various forums. Because otherwise it will be noticed even faster and then the money will be gone ?! (Also a guess) Possibly ask repgeek ?!

All I can say about this is that I have received a payment and that person has also received the goods.

How can I not believe all of this. if I was this scam I might not care and I would never have gone online again. but since the community and my rep is close to my heart, i fought for it. for nothing as it seems. so thank you and bye people

One of your many I.P.s, courtesy of Proton -

Are you familiar with this ?

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful & difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid"

A clue for you Andreas - Andreas is not dead.

Comment

Comment

Big thanks to the mods for their countless efforts!

I think many of us saw this end coming, but to find the evidence to make sure - hell of a job!

Comment

I've been contacted by someone and was given the name and address of this scammer, I will report it to the Police. Thanks for all the effort in this matter. God bless you guys

Comment

Originally posted by Rmpd81 View Post
                        I've been contacted by someone and was given the name and address of this scammer, I will report it to the Police. Thanks for all the effort in this matter. God bless you guys
                        when you say someone, do you mean a mod?
                        Franken - VSF 126610LN - Looking for Gen 126610LN Bezel, hands, date disc/wheel

Comment

I knew that Mathi90 was just the same scumbag. Shouting if it is a crime he just registered 1 day. Fecker go feck yourself!

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

When he appeared back on his sales thread, he wrote so many words - but oh so meaningless.

It was the attitude that spoke so much louder and gave so much more away than anything he could have put even in a thousand words.
                              WTB in EU: ZF IWC Pilot Top Gun, Noob Rolex Sky Dweller, Rolex Daytona Panda (Noob or ARF)

'Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift of God, which is why we call it the present.'
                              Bill Keane

Comment

Fantastic job guys. Love this place :-)

Comment

Working...
                                X