• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to The Brig, Voodoojar

RolexGuy22

You're Saying I Can Sell?
23/9/21
Why are you even posting this here ? - This thread is about a specific member, it is not a thread about profiteering in general, so you getting upset here makes no sense.

Yea sorry about the post thought it was the quickest way to get to someone normal and upstanding

addingwatch

Known Member
Patron
27/2/07
Just found this thread. Reading it I can understand everyone's opinions, but I just wanted to say that I am the buyer of the watch described in some of the posts...

https://www.repgeek.com/rep-watch-trade/340478-noob-rolex-daytona-albino-4130-a.html

I was unaware of the past discussion when I bought the watch. But, I have to say that Voodoojar was always completely honest with me regarding all of the aspects of the watch. He never attempted to mislead me. While the watch was expensive (with all of the OEM movement parts), the quality of the work is incredible. The movement is unbelievably accurate and smooth feeling. Also, as a manual wind now, the watch is totally silent. Liked it so much that I bought a Rolex jubilee bracelet for it to complete the "70s" vibe of the Albino.

Regards.

Reactions: kidcreole