• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the Brig sacréréno scammer not so extraordinaire.

papabear244

Renowned Member
17/11/20
Is the scammer still in the forum? Have the modders been notified of this POS?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

deadpan

1/6/19
Over the horizon
Is the scammer still in the forum? Have the modders been notified of this POS?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you mean moderators or modders? A moderator started this thread ( tripdog ). If you mean watch modders, then aside from those that are both moderators and modders, I would assume most savvy members on here familiarise themselves with who’s in the brig etc.

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
I have an update on this case,this scammer dog piece of shit never refunded me,never answered emails or phone calls,took 2350 euro and disappeared, luckily I paid with a credit card and was able to do a charge back,it took a while but 3 weeks ago I won and got my money back through my bank,I've waited 3 weeks before saying anything because I wasn't sure if PayPal were going to come after me for the funds,I haven't heard anything from them.
If I had of paid by PayPal balance and possibly bank account Im guessing i would have lost my money.
This guy is still making Frankens , sending watches to modders so he's obviously got money,he's just a piece of shit with no conscience.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

I'm glad you were able to recover your money. Scammers like this POS put a negative cloud over the hobby. For all newer members, consider the tenure of the member and if they logically would be capable of acquiring or building the watch they are presenting to sell. Not to say new members are scammers because 99% are not, but consider the overall situation.

tt88

㊙️ Time does not wait ㊙️
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
15/9/12
Village, of course
@sacréréno

Guess no one paid you a visit for a long time, but wait...on the other hand, I thought you were good at disappearing?

Get Out Theatre GIF by Tony Awards

Sycc

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
22/3/23
USA
I have an update on this case,this scammer dog piece of shit never refunded me,never answered emails or phone calls,took 2350 euro and disappeared, luckily I paid with a credit card and was able to do a charge back,it took a while but 3 weeks ago I won and got my money back through my bank,I've waited 3 weeks before saying anything because I wasn't sure if PayPal were going to come after me for the funds,I haven't heard anything from them.
If I had of paid by PayPal balance and possibly bank account Im guessing i would have lost my money.
This guy is still making Frankens , sending watches to modders so he's obviously got money,he's just a piece of shit with no conscience.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
This is why when people say "I only accept PayPal" (NOT just watches, like other items on FB, etc) I tell them my horror story: which was tinting a customers house (7500 US), and then when I tried to transfer the payment to my bank account, I had to wait 180 days (they damn sure DIDN'T wait to take their shitty little fee out) & getting fucked on a set of rims(wheels). On top of that, there is shit like this. PayPal is a crock of shit, and the people who think it's the best thing since sliced bread need to learn the hard way.

I now will ONLY use Cash App (obv within the US/Zelle) & my credit card. They always say "you must be a scammer if you want to use CA" - no, I'm just experienced, personally & from my peers. Not to mention if you read the ToS for PayPal, you'd run the other way if you were smart. Same thing with Venmo since their Parent company is PayPal.

Some people I've also dealt with will call you a scammer if you tell them you can wire it to them lol. Idiots.

Toolwatchtool

Insert Witticism Here
Supporter
Certified
1/2/21
Perhaps some French RWI members are looking for a traditional pizza pie in the Reims area. Perhaps these members can carry out more than a pizza.

Karbon74

Unrivalled Super Hottie
Patron
Certified
5/5/23
EU - Kanto Region
Perhaps some French RWI members are looking for a traditional pizza pie in the Reims area. Perhaps these members can carry out more than a pizza.
A quick search on french company registers shows the guy as the owner...and the real killer is that one of his (probably shell) companies is actually called Sacre Reno 😳

I also found a post with his full name and details on a Rolex forum where he sold a rep bracelet as gen 😳 The post says that a police report was filed for counterfeit

How shameless 🤨