• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the Brig sacréréno scammer not so extraordinaire.

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
What a sorry piece of shit. Tripdog had him pegged from the very beginning. I hope he's not waiting for those apologies:

"i explained everything to other mods as

tripdog

is judging me without even listening to me.

i sent proofs and everything and should be granted soon...
i hope to get apologies
but hey... it’s rwi world, not very surprised about all that...." - sacréréno

jibuti

24/4/08
EU
tripdog

you are full of shit, mate..... I mean who can be so stupid?... you are making stories up, just to be interesting, right?

Reactions: C Master

Fergulator72

I'm Pretty Popular
4/5/21
No refund mate,I've started a chargeback with my bank for fraud because I paid with a credit card

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Rx4Time and legend

Pdatoon

Renowned Member
2/2/19
No refund mate,I've started a chargeback with my bank for fraud because I paid with a credit card

Damn. Sorry to hear that. I hope you will get your money back mate.

Fergulator72

I'm Pretty Popular
4/5/21
I should do,it's a fair wack of money,l for me,moderator was saying I'll probably lose my PayPal account though but I guess that's a small sacrifice to get reimbursed

bleedinglottery

Patron
Certified
7/8/19
Germany
I should do,it's a fair wack of money,l for me,moderator was saying I'll probably lose my PayPal account though but I guess that's a small sacrifice to get reimbursed

You should probably NOT do that. Paypal will try and collect its money from you. Their terms of service clearly speak about this issue. They are a pain in the ass. That's why you should always pay for goods and services in this price range. What do the extra 50$ matter in the end.

​​​This is no guarantee that they will try and fuck you but a 99.99% chance they will get their money from you. Had a similar case a few years back that ended in my lawyer telling me: "yeah you are in the right and you would win in a court of law but it would probably go before the Bundesgerichtshof take 5 years and cost 70k"

I hope you belong to the 00.01% and don't get problems afterwards (I don't know french law).

Fergulator72

I'm Pretty Popular
4/5/21
You should probably NOT do that. Paypal will try and collect its money from you. Their terms of service clearly speak about this issue. They are a pain in the ass. That's why you should always pay for goods and services in this price range. What do the extra 50$ matter in the end.

​​​This is no guarantee that they will try and fuck you but a 99.99% chance they will get their money from you. Had a similar case a few years back that ended in my lawyer telling me: "yeah you are in the right and you would win in a court of law but it would probably go before the Bundesgerichtshof take 5 years and cost 70k"

I hope you belong to the 00.01% and don't get problems afterwards (I don't know french law).
I'm not going to do nothing and lose 2350 euro,I've already got a conditional refund from my bank,if PayPal want to come after me instead of the person who used fraud through PayPal then they can try

Fergulator72

I'm Pretty Popular
4/5/21

I agree with using goods a d service though,I think it's around an extra 5% which was around $200 aud

Pdatoon

Renowned Member
2/2/19
I'm not going to do nothing and lose 2350 euro,I've already got a conditional refund from my bank,if PayPal want to come after me instead of the person who used fraud through PayPal then they can try

Sad to hear that you are still struggling with that scam. Hope it can be resolved soon. I'm suprised the scammer hasn't been found yet ?

Fergulator72

I'm Pretty Popular
4/5/21
I'm not sure much is being done, possibly because I'll more than likely get my money back through my bank,I've already got a conditional refund,after 45 days it goes unconditional,from what I've found on Google and PayPal site he will owe the debt not me

Pdatoon

Renowned Member
2/2/19
I'm not sure much is being done, possibly because I'll more than likely get my money back through my bank,I've already got a conditional refund,after 45 days it goes unconditional,from what I've found on Google and PayPal site he will owe the debt not me

Well, usually the RWI team exposes the scammer's life and identity to put pressure on him/her, and force him to refund the buyer. Anyway, i hope you will get back your money soon mate.

Fergulator72

I'm Pretty Popular
4/5/21
Well, usually the RWI team exposes the scammer's life and identity to put pressure on him/her, and force him to refund the buyer. Anyway, i hope you will get back your money soon mate.
I know,I've seen that being done on previous brig posts,I'm not sure why is hasn't been done this time,i appreciate your support

tlabowski01

Known Member
Supporter
4/9/19
I know,I've seen that being done on previous brig posts,I'm not sure why is hasn't been done this time,i appreciate your support

I think there was a brig thread in which there were a lot of complaints about doxxing. Maybe that’s why we don’t see it as much? That’s the only thing I can think of.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fergulator72

I'm Pretty Popular
4/5/21
I have an update on this case,this scammer dog piece of shit never refunded me,never answered emails or phone calls,took 2350 euro and disappeared, luckily I paid with a credit card and was able to do a charge back,it took a while but 3 weeks ago I won and got my money back through my bank,I've waited 3 weeks before saying anything because I wasn't sure if PayPal were going to come after me for the funds,I haven't heard anything from them.
If I had of paid by PayPal balance and possibly bank account Im guessing i would have lost my money.
This guy is still making Frankens , sending watches to modders so he's obviously got money,he's just a piece of shit with no conscience.