• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the Brig sacréréno scammer not so extraordinaire.

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
Attempted scam for 5000 euros from 2 members of RWI:

https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...iced-by-nikz19

sacréréno . We've had some stupid scammers on this forum in the past, but this one is special, and so is his story.

Despite his many lies, we know sacréréno took payment of 2500 euros from pedrolak . He was in discussion with him on Whatsapp, and told him to send payment by bank wire on Monday 28th.
And on Tuesday 29th, he accepted payment by PP gift from Fergulator72 for the same watch.

When asked why he hadn't shipped the watch after 4 days, sacréréno said he'd 'lost' his laptop, so couldn't log in to RWI to get the address to ship the watch to Fergulator72.

As for pedrolak, he just kept stalling on Whatsapp, telling him he was busy in work, which is why he hadn't had time to ship the watch.

On Friday, when RWI staff got involved, he lied to them about not receiving payment from pedrolak, then when his whole story started to fall apart under the pressure of people asking questions, he quickly created a shipping label for his other buyer, but of course, no parcel was ever shipped.

Sacréréno probably intended to scam both of his buyers, but by an interesting twist of fate he wasn't able to go through with his plans.

The first buyer to send his money, pedrolak, was pretending to be international arms dealing billionaire Pierre Konrad Dadak - he has the guys photo on his email and Whatsapp, he lives in the same town as him, and he even has a fake ID card in the guys name.

It seems someone told sacréréno who (the real) Pierre Konrad Dadak is.

Believing his days were numbered, sacréréno panicked, emptied the contents of his bowels, along with what little brains he has, into his pants, stopped messaging Pierre Konrad Dadak/pedrolak on Whatsapp and refunded him his money by bank wire - probably hoping that the arms dealing billionaire wouldn't be too angry with him . . .

That only left his other buyer to scam.

The story is so ridiculous - that he believed he had taken payment from an international arms dealing billionaire, panicked and refunded him in the hope the guy wouldn't notice - it's almost unbelievable, but it is in fact entirely true.

:hehehe:

Fergulator72

I'm Pretty Popular
4/5/21
No I haven't received any funds back at yet

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Fergulator72

I'm Pretty Popular
4/5/21
He's disappeared,not answering message or emails

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland
This one is worthy of a Liam Neeson

200.gif

P..DR..D

- Pátrún Bródúil -
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
Am sure the powers are on the case, and hopefully just a matter of time.

But if the seller was afraid of an arms dealing billionaire, he should be terrified of Proxyserv :_o_:

Last edited:

Rehaut19

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
30/12/20
LOL! Best Movie winner here!

deadpan

1/6/19
Over the horizon
Sacréréno probably intended to scam both of his buyers, but by an interesting twist of fate he wasn't able to go through with his plans.

The first buyer to send his money, pedrolak, was pretending to be international arms dealing billionaire Pierre Konrad Dadak - he has the guys photo on his email and Whatsapp, he lives in the same town as him, and he even has a fake ID card in the guys name.

Reactions: bill33 and P..DR..D

Gheffo76

Renowned Member
22/3/21
🇪🇺
when things like this happen, I remember how much desperation there is out there ... ..

Islander36

I'm Pretty Popular
28/2/14
There was no doubt this guy was going to flame out like this as he was a straight running idiot. He sent me all kinds of incoherent messages after I called him a thief over this deal. Unfortunately he will be back under a new name if he isn’t already,,,they always are

Reactions: Ecender and Takel98

Fergulator72

I'm Pretty Popular
4/5/21
I am so very sorry to hear this and pray you get refunded, or get the watch.
Thanks,i appreciate it,no chance of getting the watch,I'd be surprised if he's still got it,I've never come across such a blatant liar,the excuses he makes,this guy even called me from France last week confirming he was sending me the watch

Reactions: JayBee0815

papabear244

Renowned Member
17/11/20
Well, he did have a conversation with pedrolak on WhatsApp… maybe he can post his digits here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk