• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Gen 3135 or Rep 3135 on eBay?

Corqi

Horology Curious
28/11/20
I am sourcing one for myself. Then found this cost 4K but very rep looking 3135. All experts, what do you think?

Rbrobson

You're Saying I Can Sell?
4/9/19
I don’t have the trained eye like others on here do... defer to the experts..... BUT I will point out that this seller only has 3 sales on EBAY (all in the last month). Doesn’t mean it’s not legit but I would be more comfortable with someone with a much longer history of positive feedback selling Gen parts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Corqi

Horology Curious
28/11/20
Thanks. The price is also outrageous. Looks like his head got hit by doors on the way out. Who could possibly pay 4K even its gen.? What’s the current convid 19 price really?

jumpope

Supporter
Certified
3/12/09
Nashville, USA
The real elephant in the picture is the shock-mounted jewel on the escape wheel. This has not been repped...to me knowledge. Other than that, I have heard that gen balance completes have been installed on rep movements.

Reactions: MikeyBugs95

Spiral_Cabbage

12/2/18
Conus
The real elephant in the picture is the shock-mounted jewel on the escape wheel. This has not been repped...to me knowledge.

Looks like it has :)

ZrTZyo.jpg