• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Cheap VR on eBay

Bustyouup4free

Renowned Member
1/2/14
Have you happened to service it yet... I'm curious if the quality of the lubricant applications is good. Maybe if/when you service it you can let us know. Thanks for the info... Btw I also saw a seller on the bay with sa3135 stems for 35€. Not a bad deal for people needing only a stem. But yeah, sh and vr and worlds better than sa.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

watchservicesny

I'm Pretty Popular
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Patron
Certified
8/1/07
It’s a normal Chinese 3135 so need service if you planing for ring run
If you don’t care then just swap with your existing bad SA3135 or SH
I would rather but the movement then just new steam

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

p0pperini

patr0n h0arder
Gold Patron
Certified
29/1/19
UK
I was going to go straight ahead and order one of these, but the listing warns "may not post to the UK - contact the seller" and there doesn't seem to be any way to contact the seller. Ho hum.

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
I was going to go straight ahead and order one of these, but the listing warns "may not post to the UK - contact the seller" and there doesn't seem to be any way to contact the seller. Ho hum.
Open up the seller feedback area and click on “Ask Seller a Question.” It’s there. Just hard to find.

p0pperini

patr0n h0arder
Gold Patron
Certified
29/1/19
UK
Open up the seller feedback area and click on “Ask Seller a Question.” It’s there. Just hard to find.
Cheers Tucker - turns out it didn't work because I was trying to use the form "correctly" and link it to a question about the item. As soon as I chose the "other" topic/question, I was able to go ahead and message them.

Bustyouup4free

Renowned Member
1/2/14
Wierd how it might not post to UK. UK is known to be easy. Dont understand that issue. Maybe he means EU... Cause EU is a nightmare.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

p0pperini

patr0n h0arder
Gold Patron
Certified
29/1/19
UK
Wierd how it might not post to UK. UK is known to be easy. Dont understand that issue. Maybe he means EU... Cause EU is a nightmare.
Yeah, does seem odd. I'll see whether he gets back to me.

Noobwatchplayer

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
9/5/19
I am selling 89usd for vr 3135 and 3186 direct from china. Wholesale price, any intersted pls contact me

p0pperini

patr0n h0arder
Gold Patron
Certified
29/1/19
UK
I am selling 89usd for vr 3135 and 3186 direct from china. Wholesale price, any intersted pls contact me

If you want to sell on RWI, you need to do it via the M2M section, and fulfil all the requirements for members selling on RWI. You can't just pop up at random offering your own special deals. Please read up on the rules.

Meanwhile, back on topic... I've sent the first one of these eBay specials I ordered off to ado213 to be fitted in a Kermit. I'll report back if he tells me there are any issues with it. It looked good to me - so I ordered another one, as £100 inc shipping for a VR is too good a deal to pass up.

R2L

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
17/4/14

If you have one or two to sell, you can do so as a private individual once you’ve met the forum requirements. If, however, you have many to sell and plan to sell more in the future, you need to get approval from the boss, trailboss99.