• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

SH315 with Gen 313-120?

beanvatan

Renowned Member
26/8/18
United States
Hello,

I am new to the game, and I recently bought the Rolex DJ36 from ARF, in which that housed the SH3135 movement. I bought some gen parts to replace the rep. However, I want to know if the Gen 3135-120 with blue parachrom will fit this SH3135 movement. I did plenty of research but I didn't find the information I am looking for. Thank you very much

Gen parts I bought so far:

-Gen 3135-105
-Gen 3135-110
-Gen 3135-130
-Gen 3135-140

Tickleshoes Johnny Depp

Thank you very much!

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
Unfortunately the balance is not compatible. occb2 tried this and couldn't get it to work properly if I remember correctly. I also don't believe the barrel will work with the sh3135. All the experts I would tag have been tagged in this thread now with the exception of misiekped . You probably would be better served addressing the known issues that can occur, including the date jumper and the reversing wheels.

beanvatan

Renowned Member
26/8/18
United States
Unfortunately the balance is not compatible. occb2 tried this and couldn't get it to work properly if I remember correctly. I also don't believe the barrel will work with the sh3135. All the experts I would tag have been tagged in this thread now with the exception of misiekped . You probably would be better served addressing the known issues that can occur, including the date jumper and the reversing wheels.

Thank you. No blue hairspring for me then. Sad!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GTgamo

12/2/18
Every Where, Earth
I read some information as it related to the new VR movement, but I can't recall if the gen blue spring would fit - however - I believe it comes with a blue spring from the factory. Now if you are trying to source a VR movement that's a different story as I haven't read anything as to who makes these movements or who has a reliable source for them

Last edited:
Reactions: beanvatan

beanvatan

Renowned Member
26/8/18
United States
I read some information as it related to the new VR movement, but I can't recall if the gen blue spring would fit - however - I believe it comes with a blue spring from the factory. Now if you are trying to source a VR movement that's a different story as I haven't read anything as to who makes these movements or who has a reliable source for them

Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk