• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

3135 - 540 Reversing Wheel - is that gen?

wewillrock123

30/11/18
Europe
Hi ,

Im was looking for Gen 3135-540 reversing wheel since my watchsmith cant source them .
i found those on ebay , and contacted the seller .

a3ozly.jpg

he is stating that there new and original just not blistered , wich is kinda starnge no ?
also he is obvously cheaper then others , over 1 k of feedbacks and deadling with some stated gen parts.
need your opinion on them , are they gen ?

its my first time working on movements , sorry if it is a super noob question :)

would be thankful for any help , i will try to ask for more pictures

Bluegold15

You're Saying I Can Sell?
30/4/15
Hi There
yes they look Gen to me, i would say always 'buy' the seller and with over 1000 positive feedbacks I'd say you'll be fine.

stufuse

Put Some Respect On My Name
22/10/17
UK
Hi ,

Im was looking for Gen 3135-540 reversing wheel since my watchsmith cant source them .
i found those on ebay , and contacted the seller .

a3ozly.jpg

he is stating that there new and original just not blistered , wich is kinda starnge no ?
also he is obvously cheaper then others , over 1 k of feedbacks and deadling with some stated gen parts.
need your opinion on them , are they gen ?

its my first time working on movements , sorry if it is a super noob question :)

would be thankful for any help , i will try to ask for more pictures

What eBay seller if you mind, as I just purchased two from there that we’re open and they appear all good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk