• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Where can I get an SH3135 from nowadays ?

JDM180

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
3/9/13
Yuki shows out of stock , not sure where else to turn for one can anyone point me the right way ?

Jxwatch1

Supporter
Certified
3/10/18
andrew from trustytime and francis from mr timezone can get you one. Just message them buddy

JDM180

Banned
3/9/13
andrew from trustytime and francis from mr timezone can get you one. Just message them buddy

cheers , Do you know if that one on eBay is the same ? Just might get it a bit quicker if it's no different in price

Jxwatch1

Supporter
Certified
3/10/18
cheers , Do you know if that one on eBay is the same ? Just might get it a bit quicker if it's no different in price

It should be the same buddy. Though you will need go have good eyes and knowledge to check from the pictures. Goodluck!

Reactions: JDM180

Spiral_Cabbage

12/2/18
Conus
I picked one up from EBay. It was a USA seller for $250. More expensive than the TDs, but I had a local safety net if something went wrong.

I took off the 12 o’clock ruby and added a gen DW.
The date change works as expected. It took a few days to break in and now it is running pretty smoothly.

JDM180

Banned
3/9/13
Thanks guys, ended up getting one from my watchmaker that was able to be serviced and a gen date plate installed at the same time

nonox

30/3/12
Yes it is but there is no engraving and it’s probably for eBay but ask to the the seller if the movement is correctly engraved

Tomyumgai

Renowned Member
5/9/14
Some of the pens on the bay are SA’s....something to consider knowing the SA stem issues..

KS Watches

You're Saying I Can Sell?
6/8/17
^^^We basically have the same name lol

Ahahahaha no wonder I was getting messages from people on the forum asking for watches, KS are just my initials didn’t know I’ll be sharing them with a TD. Funny how that worked out. From now on I’ll be sending them over to you.

Sent from the RWI App

Last edited:

peyups

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
18/2/08
How much would a service run you, would it be about the same for an ETA (28xx if I’m not mistaken) still having trouble deciding between the 2 movements

Sent from the RWI App

Yes should be similar to the amount of servicing a 2824. :)