• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Sh3132

Bsg25

You're Saying I Can Sell?
MULTI ACCOUNT
5/1/17
I’m contemplating buying a watch with the SH3132 movement. I’m vaguely familiar with the SH movements. I do know that this one has not been serviced. I live in the Chicago area and would like to know if someone can recommend someone to service it for me. I’m also told when being serviced there are some parts that need to be changed. I’d like to know what is all involved in the procedure as well as what it may cost. I’d also like some general opinions on this movement. Thanks. Either PM me or post any advice here. Again thanks in advance.

Sent from the RWI mobile app

Reactions: Dickjuk

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
I’m contemplating buying a watch with the SH3132 movement. I’m vaguely familiar with the SH movements. I do know that this one has not been serviced. I live in the Chicago area and would like to know if someone can recommend someone to service it for me. I’m also told when being serviced there are some parts that need to be changed. I’d like to know what is all involved in the procedure as well as what it may cost. I’d also like some general opinions on this movement. Thanks. Either PM me or post any advice here. Again thanks in advance.

A movement service will run about $150-200. Misiekiped or 2fake4u are in the US and would be my go to guys. Misiekiped has built three frankens for me, and 2fake4u is a friend who works on these movements all the time also. As far a parts, you can consider swapping in a gen autowind bridge. That'll cost in the neighborhood of $250+300. Personally I'd send it off and let the watchsmith assess it and go from there.

Drr80

Renowned Member
12/2/18
El paso, TX

Cdenim is in your area.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

JMK

13/2/18
Are there any tutorials on servicing these? For instance, which parts to lube, what lube to use, etc?

I have a 3132 which runs but the second hand sticks... it continues after a tap but isn’t keeping good time. I assume a lube is all she needs. Should I try a basic cannon pinion lube without taking everything apart?