• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Manual winding "issue" SA3135

Save

29/8/16
Italy
Hi to everyone,
i have a "issue" with my noob V7 equipped with a sa3135: when i try to wind it manually the crown is quite hard to turn and the rotor begin to spin very fast (i can notice it because the watch start to vibrate). When the rotor is spinning the crown is less hard to turn. I think that it wind anyway because i can ear the clicks. It's like that the rotor is direcly drived by the crown.
If i keep the watch vertically the rotor does not spin and i can wind it normally except for the crown that remains quite hard to turn.
All the other things seems to be normal.

(The movement was serviced)

Thank you guys

pompompurin

:3
Patron
Certified
28/7/15
Hong Kong
sounds like the automatic wheels need lubricating / cleaning. If nothing breaks inside the SA3135 movement, then servicing is recommended. If something is broken inside, then I recommend swapping out for a yuki / SH 3135 and transferring over everything

Save

29/8/16
Italy
sounds like the automatic wheels need lubricating / cleaning. If nothing breaks inside the SA3135 movement, then servicing is recommended. If something is broken inside, then I recommend swapping out for a yuki / SH 3135 and transferring over everything

Thank you very much!
Ouch... All the movement was cleaned and serviced not so long ago :(
Uff, i have ordered the eta one but ryan sent me a sa3135... I would have preferred a more reliable 2824.

pompompurin

:3
Patron
Certified
28/7/15
Hong Kong
Thank you very much!
Ouch... All the movement was cleaned and serviced not so long ago :(
Uff, i have ordered the eta one but ryan sent me a sa3135... I would have preferred a more reliable 2824.

wow so it was serviced before?

maybe in the near future, consider doing a 2824-2 mod (with DWO + new hands + movement ring), or drop a serviced SH/Yuki 3135 into it (but... not 100% bulletproof as with all 3135 clone movements)

Save

29/8/16
Italy
Than you again! I think that i will keep it this way (until now it work flawlessy and keeps great time) and if something went wrong i'll sell it as "not working" just to recover some money in order to buy a 2824.

Interestingmember905

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
26/10/17
Try to open the case, take out the rotor. Move rotor lock by locking and locking it with a small needle. Put the rotor back to its position, press it with your thumb inwards (make sure the balance wheel is running this way you will know if the balance wheel stops ((it means its consuming too much pressure- so don't push any further)) repeat until you hear a click in the rotor or until you can see that the rotor is down to its maximum down position. Lock the rotor to its place.... and VOILA there you have it.... no more rattling... solved. very common problem even with GENS

Save

29/8/16
Italy
Try to open the case, take out the rotor. Move rotor lock by locking and locking it with a small needle. Put the rotor back to its position, press it with your thumb inwards (make sure the balance wheel is running this way you will know if the balance wheel stops ((it means its consuming too much pressure- so don't push any further)) repeat until you hear a click in the rotor or until you can see that the rotor is down to its maximum down position. Lock the rotor to its place.... and VOILA there you have it.... no more rattling... solved. very common problem even with GENS
Well thank you a lot!... I don’t know if I have enough skills to do this by myself unfortunately... I have fear to damage something :huh1:

Interestingmember905

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
26/10/17
take it to a watch store that has the case opener and tell them to put the rotor back to its correct position. they shouldn't even charge you for that because it will take less than 2mins. and doesn't require any repairs. ... good luck