• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Servicing SA3135

Motopenn

Horology Curious
17/11/17
Any update on this? I sent him an email yesterday about needing a service and he emailed me his Prices and options this morning at 4am. After reading these I am leery of sending anything to him.

beave

You're Saying I Can Sell?
24/11/10
Sent my watch to Cdenim and it needed alot of work, he got me taken care of at a good price and got my watch back in less than a week. Would recommend.

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
Any update on this? I sent him an email yesterday about needing a service and he emailed me his Prices and options this morning at 4am. After reading these I am leery of sending anything to him.

misiekped , 2fake4u are both conus and great. I've had work done by both and can only offer positive feedback. Better and safer as the above mentioned member has landed himself in the brig. Personally I'd be leery of sending anything to him for the time being until this is sorted.

Alexsuh

19/5/17

Careful. He is not returning my stuff yet. Its getting 8month now. I told him that I would share my story with his partner/ rwi members and this is what I got from him. His price is good, but there might be a reason.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Thomaseta

You're Saying I Can Sell?
2/7/18
UK
Anyone in the UK service sa3135 would be interested and appreciated ?