• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

SH3135 power reserved problem

johnlogan

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
18/12/15
I know that's a simple question, but you charge the watch also manually or only with a shake?

If you never manually charge your watch ti is normal , BUT SH and SA movement are famous to have a not good autowind module, and that's beacuse some people put gen autowind module on SH/Yuki movment, for better performance.

The SH3135, Im I expected to wind it about 20 times per day to keep it going? My watch is brand new form Intime but looses time on the hand, in use, if not winded.

poiuy

Renowned Member
10/10/16
The SH3135, Im I expected to wind it about 20 times per day to keep it going? My watch is brand new form Intime but looses time on the hand, in use, if not winded.

I've wondered whether it's a good idea to manually wind or not......as i read somewhere that because it's a little delicate, may not be worth winding, as it could cause/force problems :(

johnlogan

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
18/12/15
I've wondered whether it's a good idea to manually wind or not......as i read somewhere that because it's a little delicate, may not be worth winding, as it could cause/force problems :(

Than Im torn! A watch that stops on the hand or wind it to make it tick! Hmmm

maxracingshox

I'm Pretty Popular
17/7/12
Get your movements serviced and adjusted. SH3135 is one of the best performing movements I know...

poiuy

Renowned Member
10/10/16
Mine runs fine when on the wrist.....Just the PR is not that good......

I'll leave it for now, and then will service if i start getting issues :)