• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

SDDS 3135 vs 2836

SSW09

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
13/5/19
France
Hi Folks, I am currently speaking both with Puretime and Intime in order to purchase an SDDS in Blue, to be honest this will be my first purchase ever on line for a noob watch. I am newbie from France in RWI and I would really appreciate to receive the feedback of some some experts here.
Jennifer from Puretime indicated me that the latest model is the one in 904 steel but that the movement 3135 is not as reliable as the one in the 316 still version using the 2836 ? Then Ryan for intime told me that he was not aware of any kind of reliability difference between the 2.

Thank you in advance for any good comments so I can be proud of my first order !!

Cheers

capice

I'm Pretty Popular
12/12/07
Discussed many times before, just do a search...the A2836 is an ETA clone and well proofed mvt, gen parts are widely available, service can be done by any watchmaker or modder here.
The 3135 has 3 types SA3135 which is the least, the SH3135 which is better and the latest VR3135 which is considered the best at this moment.

SSW09

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
13/5/19
France
capice Thank you ! I did research but sometimes you get lost in so much info.
Short and great recap, just what I esa looping for.

Slide Ruler

You're Saying I Can Sell?
1/3/19
Texas
Check the movements area. It seems like the jury is still out on the VR and SH. Waiting on the passage of time for reliability considerations.

For the watch; Search DSSD (Deep Sea Sea Dweller) for 350% more topics than “SDDS”. Also search under 11666.