• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Date flips at 7

Rheinischerjung

24/11/18
Hey guys, today my arf Submariner 2824 arrived and there seems to be a bug. The Date turns over at 7 not at 12. Could this happen because I switched the date manually at about 10? Any Ideas how to change it back to 12?

Ralphy

SalesMod CodeName Duchess
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/7/15
Nebraska
Hey guys, today my arf Submariner 2824 arrived and there seems to be a bug. The Date turns over at 7 not at 12. Could this happen because I switched the date manually at about 10? Any Ideas how to change it back to 12?

No. If your date flips at 7 instead of 12 then you need to get the hands reset so it changes date at the proper time. I suggest you get help from one of the many modders we have available here at RWI, they should be able to fix this very inexpensively.

Reactions: Maron

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
I have a watch, the date changes at midday, never understood how that could happen TBO.

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
You are wearing it upside down.......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's what I thought, but I was told if I turn it through 180° it would deregulated it and it would flip over to Australian Time - thanks for confirming broski.