• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

2836 Regulation

DaytonaFtw

You're Saying I Can Sell?
28/5/17
Hey guys i newly own a sub v7 with an a2836 movement. i got the watch serviced by a well known german guy in this forum. Now my watch gains around 40sec a day after it got serviced. When im not using it the watch is in an automatic watchwinder. Are 40sec/day ok for that movement after service because it seems a bit high for me(i saw some posts where ppl got them to -5/+5sec/day)

thx in advance :)

ffantini

Horology Curious
11/7/17
My two cents, if A2836 just serviced it should be in the range max of -20/+20sec/day

Energo

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
18/4/18
40 seconds is normal only for pocket watches of the 19th century. Take it back for setup. It's good when -5 \ + 10 sec

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
Hey guys i newly own a sub v7 with an a2836 movement. i got the watch serviced by a well known german guy in this forum. Now my watch gains around 40sec a day after it got serviced. When im not using it the watch is in an automatic watchwinder. Are 40sec/day ok for that movement after service because it seems a bit high for me(i saw some posts where ppl got them to -5/+5sec/day)

thx in advance :)

Send it back to the well known German guy on the forum and tell him to do it properly - and tell him he can pay for the shipping too. Might incite him to do a better job next time.