• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Is there parts missing from this movement?

Lutaito

Supporter
Certified
2/8/19
Wassap fam, i opened this i think its DG2813 based on comparisons on this forum. I opened and three wheels flew so i didnt get a chance to see where wheels were positioned. It was a broken movement

My question is
1) is there some missing parts that were supposed to be there?
2) are the wheels correct that ive currently set?
3)where do these two parts go that i have circled

Thanks
934d74b1b4163f53ad1459b96d00fedd.jpg
fam!

Parafireboy

You're Saying I Can Sell?
29/9/20
Did you get it figured out? I have the same issue right now. Found the problem (a piece of the plastic movement holder came off and jammed the balance spring). Trying to get it back together now. Making progress, but still very new to this.

Ex-ki

I'm Pretty Popular
8/9/12
France
No part is missing on this side of the main plate, from what I see on your photo.
Good luck if you're planning to reassemble it, these little bastards are very poorly designed.

Phen1970

Horology Curious
2/8/21
This thread has some pictures that might be helpful, also this disassembly video in addition to the assembly video linked at the end of that thread. The videos are of the GMT version so there will be some differences on the dial side.

The two circled gears are for the auto winding. The brass gear is often a painted gear like you can see in the links above to mimic a Rolex movement, but that's purely cosmetic. You can see how they go together at around 10:20 in the assembly video and 2:38 in the disassembly video.

Good luck!