• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The Darkside Awards - Congrats to the winners of group one!

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Well, the polls have closed for the first round of The Darkside Awards and we have winners!

Admin of the Year 2012 Q5?

Mod Squad member of the Year 2012 ALE7575

Watchmaker/Modder of the Year 2012 Domi's Corner

RWI dealer of the Year 2012 PureTime

Rookie Dealer/Vendor of the Year 2012 Ryan Watch & Gen Parts (now known as InTime Watches)

Tool/parts Dealer of the Year 2012 Ryan Watch & Gen Parts (now known as InTime Watches)

Strap maker/seller of the year 2012 Migliorestraps

Congratulations to the winners, it was well deserved in every case.

I would like to take this opportunity to say thanks to all the staff without whose mighty efforts RWI could not exist. I am fortunate to have a great team of guys (and gal) behind me and they along with you, the members have made RWI what it is today, the largest and the best replica watch forum on the internet.

Far more than just watches RWI is a family, we take care of our own as shown recently once again when a low life scammer struck several of our number the RWI family came together and as a result folk are getting their watches and their money back. If you haven't seen the thread it's here: http://forum.replica-watch.info/vb/showthread.php/another-f-g-127205

We have celebrated births, mourned the passing of member's loved ones and helped folk thru hard times once again this year, when you cut one of us we all bleed and that my friends is pretty special. It is both an honor and a privilege to be at the helm of such a wonderful place as RWI.

Just recently we celebrated our 50,000th member so we are not a small community by any count, we have out little tiffs, our ups and our downs but thru it all we remain together. Brought here by our love of watches we remain because we become friends and indeed brothers, we are RWI!

Thank you one and all for another great year, it's been a hell of a ride and I'm looking forward to the next one!

Trailboss99

PS: Stay tuned, the polls for member of the year, rookie member of the year and the results of the Hall of Fame voting (voted by staff) will be posted in a day or so.

sharrkey

Legendary Member
Advisor
14/6/08
Congratulations to all the winners, but let's not forget about everyone else, without them Rwi wouldn't be the forum it is:cheers:

dhz

Known Member
16/5/12
Congrats everyone! I'm wearing my PAM111 from Ryan on my Migliore black croc strap in honor!

tt88

㊙️ Time does not wait ㊙️
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
15/9/12
Village, of course
Well done!! big congrats to the deserving winners!

frigpig

Ghost of Sales Mod Past
Advisor
16/8/09
.......... we have out little tiffs, our ups and our downs but thru it all we remain together. Brought here by our love of watches we remain because we become friends and indeed brothers, we are RWI!

Eloquent to the last letter. I could not in a thousand words sum up this place better.

Thanks for that, it made my day.

Bruce

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
Many thanks all RWI people for your confidence
Congrats all the winners
Nice words Col

ALE

Bonesey

Mythical Poster
Advisor
15/1/11
Congrats to all the nominees and winners for this years awards :)

P4GTR

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
9/9/07
Thanks for the votes and support everyone! I'm flattered, honored and humbled for being recognized amongst such good company. Congratulations to the other makers for their well deserved votes!

I owe RWI many thanks for giving me a platform to share my craft. Because of the great people behind this forum, I am able to interact with a huge audience of members w/ discerning taste in watches & fine straps. I am forever greatful for being taken in as family both here on RWI, and our sister forum RWG.

Thank you all so much.

Regards,
Daniel Migliore

txrob779

Mythical Poster
Supporter
27/4/07
Congrats to all the winners. Well deserved indeed. TY for all you do for RWI.

Spboudart

Put Some Respect On My Name
26/9/08
Congrats and keepup the good work so this place stay as it is

Ed911

Put Some Respect On My Name
8/12/11
EU
Bravo! Thank you for your passion and work.

Mr. Pap

Section Moderator
Section Moderator
5/6/08
Many congrats to the best of the best!!!