Announcement

Collapse

IMAGE SHARING IMPROVEMENT

Use ClickPix.org , an easy way to share your images !
CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE
See more
See less

* * * The 2010 Award Winners * * *

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thanks to all my friends which voted for me, you are always welcome to ask me any questions via PM and I will answer asap, as always. I am always here to help you!

sigpic

Comment

Congrats Guys!
      I think I have the compulsive disorder for watches...

Check this out!

1) Singaporean, Malaysian or people living in SEA say hi!!!

2) HOW TO LUME A SANDWICH DIAL!!

3) GET YOUR LUME HERE!

Comment

Big congrats to all of the winners, you are all greatly deserving.

Originally posted by trailboss99, post: 668996
        I wish all the RWI staffers could have won an award, each and every one of them help make this place something special. So do you lot, the members without whom RWI would have no reason to exist. Congrats to all, mods, admin and members alike, thanks to each and every one of you it was indeed a great year!
        Col.

big +1 to that.

<table align="left" border="0" cellpadding="1" cellspacing="1" width="97%"><tbody><tr valign="top"><td style="white-space: nowrap; font-size: 11px;" width="1%"> [22-07, 15:53] JC7
        </td> <td style="font-size: 11px;">I love you but I'm not IN love with you. </td> </tr> <tr valign="top"> <td style="white-space: nowrap; font-size: 11px;" width="1%">[22-07, 15:53] Matyoka </td> <td style="font-size: 11px;">heheheh JC, u need a BJ bro</td></tr></tbody></table>

Comment

+100 to all comments & comendations! To JC7, a very big help in the early stages of my membership & is still a source of influence and thought!!

dave

Comment

Couldn't think of any better people to win!

Comment

Congrats winners...
              Gens: Omega SMP, Breitling Colt, Tudor DP (Tiger Woods), Seiko Quartz, Casio G shock, Tag Heuer Kirium
              Reps: GMTIIc, TW BK Sub, BK Sub C
              Wanted: Breitling Superocean 42 Yellow, Omega PO, Pam111, Breitling Avenger or Super Avenger

Comment

Working...
              X