• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

RWI Hall of Fame - Group Two

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Here is the second of the two groups for the HOF. You may vote for one person in each group and the top 3 from each will go into the final round to decide the two inductees.

1/ Hooligan
Pam expert and admin, Hooli is a very handy guy to have around. When it comes to those strange, Italian watches, Hools knows his stuff, listen and so will you!

2/ sub4me
Famous or infamous? Maybe a little of both! While sub can be a handful to moderate at times he is as much a part of RWI as anyone in this thread, except when he's on an enforced holidasy of cause :) Famously the guy who "ownz" the loony bin, if you see "NSFW" it's probably sub.

3/ BigOffshoreDaddy
Another blast from the past, BOD is one of the original members and also put in a hell of a lot of time helping run this place in the early days.

4/ ThinkBachs
One of the most helpful guys on the forum at the present time TB is one hell of a great guy and never backwards when it comes to rendering assistance to a noob or old hand alike.

5/ dawg
another of the old skool, dawg put in a sterling effort here in times past, one of the most active members on the forum back then.

6/ ahw676
Need I say more? RWI's own den mum and a top notch moderator. One day we will even teach her about watches!

7/ higgy
Yet another looooong term member, higgy still pops in when he has a chance. All round great guy and one of the best members a forum could hope for.

And that is group two! Good luck to all involved, you all deserve it.

RWIGWH

RWI's Great White Hope
Supporter
10/2/07
What can I say...I have a thing for the lady...No Sub, not your avatar.

ahw676

Mythical Poster
Advisor
16/11/08
Did you guys just call sub4me a "she"? :)

sub4me

Legendary Member
30/4/06
I wann be Elected, Selected, oh yea Erected.:sub4me:
Alice Cooper, if ya didn't know MoFo.

watchman1

Renowned Member
21/11/06
AHW is the da man!!!

.....I know she's a she; 'da man' is a non-gender specific compliment

JC7

Put Some Respect On My Name
15/6/10
I voted for thinkbachs simply because I'm concerned what type of Kanye West tantrum he may pull if he loses. :biglaugh:

Kanye_West_Should_have_Won.gif

redstars

Known Member
25/12/09
Dammit, I voted for TB to cancel JC's vote out! I should have read the comments first.
The first rep I ever bought came from TB, and it's still as good as new.

QinetiQ

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
6/8/09
this one is gonna be close! When do the polls close?

ThinkBachs

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
9/2/09
[AME]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNYjQ2lhuqw[/AME]

:facepalm:

sub4me

Legendary Member
30/4/06
:snort: :biglaugh: :snort:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFVrBzuyhFA"]YouTube - ALICE COOPER (ELECTED)[/ame]