• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Rookie Member of the Year

QinetiQ

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
6/8/09
Wow JC is killing this. Deservedly so

Q5?

Legendary Member
Advisor
29/3/09
Voted!
121fs725372.gif

Pix

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Advisor
Certified
22/12/06
FR
Congrats JC7 ! :)

Pix

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Advisor
Certified
22/12/06
FR
I see it here as closed, don't you ?

JC7

Put Some Respect On My Name
15/6/10
:facepalm: I do now.

I will begin work on my acceptance speech now. lol

trksh-bzr

Mythical Poster
Advisor
25/9/09
jclouston7, I salute you, mate :) cheers and hope we shall have lots of good fun in the future :).... will you be my friend? I am such a gold digger when it comes to celebs :lol:

johnsaccente

You're Saying I Can Sell?
14/8/10
Why wasnt my name on there . Im important ya no and todays my birthday .......... Congrats to all involved

BADWIN BING

30/4/10
Don't know why you're all congratulating him? The guy just got lucky.

JC is a pain in the ass most of the time......all those bullshit posts and threads. Drives me nuts!

You know I'm joking JC. :thinking:

Congrats my friend, you are a deserving winner and, quite rightly, held in high regards on this great place.

Well done, I'm happy for you. :thumbsup:

trksh-bzr

Mythical Poster
Advisor
25/9/09
Don't know why you're all congratulating him? The guy just got lucky.

JC is a pain in the ass most of the time......all those bullshit posts and threads. Drives me nuts!

You know I'm joking JC. :thinking:

Congrats my friend, you are a deserving winner and, quite rightly, held in high regards on this great place.

Well done, I'm happy for you. :thumbsup:

now that is a funny effin post, you had me going there you tosser :)

-I would like to say, that I think every single one on this list deserved the attention. and it continues to impress me how many new good folks that keep comming through the main enterance here, and adding good carma and good times :) -thanks guys!

QinetiQ

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
6/8/09
now that is a funny effin post, you had me going there you tosser :)

-I would like to say, that I think every single one on this list deserved the attention. and it continues to impress me how many new good folks that keep comming through the main enterance here, and adding good carma and good times :) -thanks guys!

Oh shut up, you're just saying that because you're jealous you didn't make the list! Wait what? Does that even make sense?!

NVM congratz to JC!!!

Wiz

Mythical Poster
9/8/09
50% of all votes, that's a real plebiscite! Congrats mate ;)

shandroid

13/9/10
Oh shut up, you're just saying that because you're jealous you didn't make the list! Wait what? Does that even make sense?!

NVM congratz to JC!!!

trksh made it onto another list though....

JC woulda had my vote because he's most active and therefore top-of-mind for me, if for nothing else...

jiddy

Renowned Member
15/4/10
Hahaha Congrats mate :D
How the heck could I miss this poll that I for some unknown reason had the honor to even be included in???

Thanks for thinking of my humble contribution to the forum.

Cheers,
Jiddy