• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Mod of the Year

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
The grease that keeps the wheels of RWI turning, the tireless and unsung hero of any board is it's moderation team. Without these guys (and gal) RWI would slowly grind to a halt. So, without further ado the nominations are:

1/ AHW Where would we be without our resident den mom? AH has become an indispensable part of RWI and can often be found lurking in the wee small hours keeping an eye on things while America sleeps. The world's greatest exponent of the sport/art of seanf baiting, she provides endless hours of amusement as we see what this pair will do to each other's avatars and sigs next. AHW also writes a lot of our rules and announcements after the details are hashed out by the team.

2/ Rooster One of RWI's quiet achievers. Roo is always around when needed, a great help everywhere including the sales section where he has guided our newer sales mods and in the process trained up a great team to keep you guys safe.

3/ COLDI COLDI has been around for ever, you may not even notice he's here until something goes wrong and then, phoomp! There's COLDI.

4/ Spirit I'm sure you all know Spirit, he of the Rolex and photog to boot, another long term RWI member and a great moderator.

5/ Q5?
6/ Avenger007
I'll lump Q5? and avenger in together as they form the backbone of our sales mod team, these two are the guys who have done so much to make the member sales section such a great place this year. Diligent and ever watchful this pair spend an enormous amount of time keeping it neat, tidy and free of incorrect ads. Firm yet tactfull, they are your first port of call when something goes wrong and the guys to ask when a question arises. If you are going to vote for a sales mod, picking between these two is not going to be easy!

Thanks to all the mods who gave service this year, you all helped make RWI a better place and kept safe our position as the best rep watch forum on the internet.

JC7

Put Some Respect On My Name
15/6/10
I voted for Avenger.. but in all fairness I thought I was voting him OFF the island. :lol:

levelmanroger

Mythical Poster
Patron
Certified
1/10/08
Texas
OK - voted. This was a tough one as we have such an amazing, dedicated, and ffair team of mods here. They all deserve our praise and recognition.

Pix

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Advisor
Certified
22/12/06
FR
I love roasted roosters :)
(say it 10 times)

COLDI

Mythical Poster
Advisor
Certified
23/9/08
I need two votes. Both q5 and 007. Just as statedthese two guys have done a lot. So I need another vote so I can vote or the other one ;)

Five of Clubs

Renowned Member
18/2/10
I voted for Avenger because in one of my first ten posts I went completely nuts in a sales thread (alcohol was involved) and he didn't ban me. That makes him a good dude in my book!

Q5?

Legendary Member
Advisor
29/3/09
Voted!
121fs725372.gif

rooster133

Mythical Poster
Advisor
25/7/08
LOL! Damn you, Avenger. You're just too popular. I'm going to go kiss some babies now... !! :lol:

avenger007

Put Some Respect On My Name
Advisor
21/2/09
LOL! Damn you, Avenger. You're just too popular. I'm going to go kiss some babies now... !! :lol:

I was going to ban JC7 for his comment earlier in this thread, but I thought that would be rigging the poll too much in my favor. :rofl:

Roo is closing fast.....I may have to pull the trigger!

rooster133

Mythical Poster
Advisor
25/7/08
I was going to ban JC7 for his comment earlier in this thread, but I thought that would be rigging the poll too much in my favor. :rofl:

Roo is closing fast.....I may have to pull the trigger!

:lol: :lol: I'm considering using performance-enhancing drugs to catch up... Wonder if that would work! :snort: