• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Lume work in the UK?

tony5haw2013

10/8/19
malta
Hi,

Looking for somebody to do some lume work for me in the UK on a genuine sub dial, hands and insert, anybody know of somebody confident with lume application?

Cheers

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

Dinkis

Supporter
Certified
23/8/15
Michigan, USA
You should contact Natas. He’s really good with lume. Really good in general. He’s made a couple of my watches glow like a radioactive torch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: asanibal

tony5haw2013

10/8/19
malta
You should contact Natas. He’s really good with lume. Really good in general. He’s made a couple of my watches glow like a radioactive torch.

Only issue is he's not in the UK

asanibal

Renowned Member
19/10/08

Where is he from?

watchoself

3/6/20
UK
Belgium I believe. He has a section on here

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

tony5haw2013

10/8/19
malta
Belgium I believe. He has a section on here

Sent from my iPhone using RWI
Yeah not looking to send the watch out of the UK, I then have to worry about shipping, plus I already have the lume pigment and hardener as I wanted to make sure it was genuine Swiss superluminova used so I bought it direct from TC tritec, but even with me supplying lume, shipping to him in Belgium he quoted me 190 euros, and that price I'm sure I could find somebody in the UK within driving distance.

Just wondering if anybody here was in the UK and good with lume as I have never tried and I don't fancy starting on gen 16610 dial and hands.

watchoself

3/6/20
UK
Yeah not looking to send the watch out of the UK, I then have to worry about shipping, plus I already have the lume pigment and hardener as I wanted to make sure it was genuine Swiss superluminova used so I bought it direct from TC tritec, but even with me supplying lume, shipping to him in Belgium he quoted me 190 euros, and that price I'm sure I could find somebody in the UK within driving distance.

Just wondering if anybody here was in the UK and good with lume as I have never tried and I don't fancy starting on gen 16610 dial and hands.

Ha fair

I only know of ado and trip for watch work but am unsure regarding lume

They should provide a straightforward answer to a sensibly asked question from you given you’ve clearly put in the groundwork

Good luck

Sent from the RWI App

Reactions: tony5haw2013

MadeiraG

Known Member
18/2/20
Did you ever get this sorted ?

Madeira Games - Nintendo’s Arch Enemy Of The 90s

tony5haw2013

10/8/19
malta
Did you ever get this sorted ?

Madeira Games - Nintendo’s Arch Enemy Of The 90s
No, still no luck finding anybody in the UK, really don't want to have to send out of UK as no shipping will insure watch for over 3k and I have around 3.6 in it

Xky

Known Member
13/9/19
You could try asking Rolie on RWG his avatar is Herman munster, and he is UK based.

Xky

Known Member
13/9/19
ado123 on RWI is a UK based wathmaker as well.

Last edited:

Xky

Known Member
13/9/19
Just joined rwg and can't do anything there yet, not sure I can pm him

I only have 1 or 2 posts on RWG and my messege got through fine but i used tapatalk, think it should be fine, give it a try,

Reactions: tony5haw2013