Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ZZF v2s Hulk. Which Movement?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    ZZF v2s Hulk. Which Movement?

    I have read that the ZZF v2s comes with a VR3135 but others have said different so just wanted to check mine out.....

    Can anyone chime in with which 3135 is in mine please? DW looks like VR but I’m no expert. Ta very much.




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    #2
    And here’s the DW font.....




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    Comment


      #3


      Hard to get crisp photos with my iPhone. Sorry.


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

      Comment


        #4
        Yes it does, and yes yours is. The blue hairspring is a giveaway!
        My FrankenSub Collection
        My Sub Collection
        My Seamaster Collection
        My 1675 Adventure

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by p0pperini View Post
          Yes it does, and yes yours is. The blue hairspring is a giveaway!
          Cheers pop. Should probably just have text you haha


          Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

          Comment


            #6
            OP- would like to have your opinions regarding the rehaut engravings for this piece! thanks in advance

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by AwesomeHappy View Post
              OP- would like to have your opinions regarding the rehaut engravings for this piece! thanks in advance
              Hi. I’m happy with it but I don’t really look at it and not that fussed in all honesty. Sorry not very helpful. There is a good thread somewhere with close up pics.


              Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

              Comment


                #8
                It is VR.


                Sent from my iPad using RWI

                Comment


                  #9
                  Well mine stopped after a week , and now won t work at all , so whatever movements in mine it’s pretty crap ????????


                  Madeira Games - Nintendo’s Arch Enemy Of The 90s

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by MadeiraG View Post
                    Well mine stopped after a week , and now won t work at all , so whatever movements in mine it’s pretty crap ????????


                    Madeira Games - Nintendo’s Arch Enemy Of The 90s
                    That’s unlucky. Send it off for a service. Worst case a new VR3135 will cost £130-£160


                    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Thanks will do , it was ok last week power reserve wasn’t the best now it won’t do a thing unfortunately


                      Madeira Games - Nintendo’s Arch Enemy Of The 90s

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by MadeiraG View Post
                        Thanks will do , it was ok last week power reserve wasn’t the best now it won’t do a thing unfortunately


                        Madeira Games - Nintendo’s Arch Enemy Of The 90s
                        These movements are a bit hit and miss. Always a good idea to get them serviced due to the environments they are assembled in. Good luck with yours.


                        Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Watch should arrive back today from being serviced , will post some pics up once arrived , then I may flog it as always looking to change ????????


                          Madeira Games - Nintendo’s Arch Enemy Of The 90s

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by cookie88888 View Post


                            Hard to get crisp photos with my iPhone. Sorry.


                            Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            Like the DW of VR3135 very much, I own an ARF V3 LV but the Datewheel of the SH3135 is horrible and too fat.

                            VR3135 is a very good stable movement , I had two SH3135 and had issues


                            Enjoy your nice watch


                            Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Originally posted by Andrej View Post

                              Like the DW of VR3135 very much, I own an ARF V3 LV but the Datewheel of the SH3135 is horrible and too fat.

                              VR3135 is a very good stable movement , I had two SH3135 and had issues


                              Enjoy your nice watch


                              Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
                              Full agreement the DW of ARF v3 is fat and when It showes over the Dates 20 it looks like sh***. I have one and will change to ZZF too much flaws on the old one.

                              I have SH3135 in two ARF watches and also issues one stops after 3 hours and get slower and the other one don’t change the DW many times. So SH3135 has to go directly to Service otherwise you will have problems after some time.

                              The DW is a very positive thing on the VR movement and for me worth it to buy and get it to service too to be sure of good function in the future.


                              Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X