• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Watch Vise Bezel Remover and Press - where to buy CONUS?

Hazing

And So It Begins... Again
9/5/19
Hey everyone. I am looking for a vise to remove bezels off of replica (mostly Rolex bezels) watches.

I am also looking for a screw down press to press the bezel back in to place.

I am looking for a good one. I don't think I need a great one considering I would use it infrequently and considering I'm working on reps as opposed to $10 to 20k watches. I have also been told that the cheapest possible one of these vises is perfectly fine.

I am posting this for 2 reasons.
1) I am looking for recommendations (I will include pics but advice and suggestions are greatly appreciated) on which tool/set up to buy. Does spending more get me more? If not, what is the best way to spend my money for products that I can get in a reasonable amount of time.

2) I am looking for recommendations on where to buy. Preferably in the CONUS. Either from a retail location or from an individual who may be selling or from a site like Amazon on ebay (links?).

I looked at a number of the case openers and most of the ones I saw for under $80 were shipped from China and I think shipping would take a long time. I just received a set of oilers today 5/17 that was shipped on 3/2.

Now I do not mind spending $80 or more but my concern is that the pictures they show for the $80 to $120 vises are the same exact picture they use for the one that is $26 on Ali express.

Are they literally the same piece?

What do you think? And advice on other parts and tools might come in handy?
I've seen threads that list tools for beginners but I was hoping more for some guidance as to where to buy considering the unique global situation we're in right now.

Thank you.
2b5960091c5f678b6d6555ff9c478c61.jpg
ef57943caaea251671ff5110bd10edc1.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

bc1221

Put Some Respect On My Name
30/4/14
I just use a case opener knife thing.
Put a small layer of masking tape on it to not scratch. Works fine for may be worth trying unless you plan on removing your bezel multiple times.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk