• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Screws for mounting VR3135 movement into genuine rolex case

simonm

Known Member
15/2/15
EU
The title says most of it. I need to mount a VR 3135 into a genuine 15200 case, and there is no screws includede with the movement.

What screws can you use for mounting the movement?

Thanks in advance

bc1221

Put Some Respect On My Name
30/4/14
Thank you so muhc irishjohn and oldtools

Just remember, those screws screw in the opposite direction. I completely forgot about that the first time I tried screwing down on a gen spec movement/TC’s case thing. It was driving me crazy (no pun intended) until I remembered that that screw is supposed to turn the opposite direction.

Good luck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: saucin

simonm

Known Member
15/2/15
EU
Haha thank you for the heads up mate!

Sendt fra min SM-G986B med Tapatalk

saucin

Renowned Member
20/4/20
Just remember, those screws screw in the opposite direction. I completely forgot about that the first time I tried screwing down on a gen spec movement/TC’s case thing. It was driving me crazy (no pun intended) until I remembered that that screw is supposed to turn the opposite direction.

Good luck

It’s so funny you say this... I had the EXACT same issue, nearly went mad lol... Eventually 30 minutes in I realized they were meant to apply pressure from the BOTTOM UP. You basically screw them in all the way first, then when you unscrew it, the rising height of the screw locks the movement in place.

simonm

Known Member
15/2/15
EU
It’s so funny you say this... I had the EXACT same issue, nearly went mad lol... Eventually 30 minutes in I realized they were meant to apply pressure from the BOTTOM UP. You basically screw them in all the way first, then when you unscrew it, the rising height of the screw locks the movement in place.

Yeah it is not an easy task at first haha, you really don't think about it that way

Sendt fra min SM-G986B med Tapatalk