Screws for mounting VR3135 movement into genuine rolex case

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Screws for mounting VR3135 movement into genuine rolex case

The title says most of it. I need to mount a VR 3135 into a genuine 15200 case, and there is no screws includede with the movement.

What screws can you use for mounting the movement?

Thanks in advance

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Rolex-3135-...AAAOSw1UFdBvdM

Comment

https://www.cousinsuk.com/product/screws-case-clamp

Comment

Thank you so muhc irishjohn and oldtools

Comment

Originally posted by simonm View Post
          Thank you so muhc irishjohn and oldtools
          Just remember, those screws screw in the opposite direction. I completely forgot about that the first time I tried screwing down on a gen spec movement/TC’s case thing. It was driving me crazy (no pun intended) until I remembered that that screw is supposed to turn the opposite direction.

Good luck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Haha thank you for the heads up mate!

Sendt fra min SM-G986B med Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by bc1221 View Post

Just remember, those screws screw in the opposite direction. I completely forgot about that the first time I tried screwing down on a gen spec movement/TC’s case thing. It was driving me crazy (no pun intended) until I remembered that that screw is supposed to turn the opposite direction.

Good luck

It’s so funny you say this... I had the EXACT same issue, nearly went mad lol... Eventually 30 minutes in I realized they were meant to apply pressure from the BOTTOM UP. You basically screw them in all the way first, then when you unscrew it, the rising height of the screw locks the movement in place.

Comment

Originally posted by saucin View Post

It’s so funny you say this... I had the EXACT same issue, nearly went mad lol... Eventually 30 minutes in I realized they were meant to apply pressure from the BOTTOM UP. You basically screw them in all the way first, then when you unscrew it, the rising height of the screw locks the movement in place.

Yeah it is not an easy task at first haha, you really don't think about it that way

Sendt fra min SM-G986B med Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                X