• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

3135 train wheels

tony5haw2013

10/8/19
malta
I'm a novice with movement parts. What parts are the train wheels? What are the names of train wheels in the 3135?

And what makes up the keyless works? Is this just the winding pinion?

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

s.orologiaio

19/7/17
Train wheels are all wheels you can find from the escape wheel to the barrel, they can be 3 or more, these wheels are responsible of the energy transmission from mainspring to the balance wheel. Keyless is the group of parts which allows you to do more than 1 function turning the crown, for example date and time setting. These parts are winding pinion, sliding pinion, intermediate pinion or setting pinion, stem, setting lever, setting lever spring and it’s cover, and all other parts in this zone, it depends on what movement.

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

tony5haw2013

10/8/19
malta
Train wheels are all wheels you can find from the escape wheel to the barrel, they can be 3 or more, these wheels are responsible of the energy transmission from mainspring to the balance wheel. Keyless is the group of parts which allows you to do more than 1 function turning the crown, for example date and time setting. These parts are winding pinion, sliding pinion, intermediate pinion or setting pinion, stem, setting lever, setting lever spring and it’s cover, and all other parts in this zone, it depends on what movement.

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk
Perfectly explained there mate, thank you

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

Reactions: s.orologiaio