• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

116900 air king

chocolito

I'm Pretty Popular
12/9/17
I think Britain's relationship with Malta would be lost on him.

facepalm-statue-paris-260nw-1019362615.jpg

And no the above image is not a dig about Lord Elgin lol.

You know what assumption does chap .

chocolito

I'm Pretty Popular
12/9/17
i do not doubt it for a second, i guess hes over 50, lived in the UK all his life judging by his choice of phrases, holiday'd in Benidorm a few times in his life and sees himself as some form RWI Veteran.

i try my best to help out as many people on RWI as i can, it just makes people like this all the more irritating.

Never been to Benidorm , travelled all round the world , not over 50 . I don't live in the Uk ( well not year round ) . I won't be here at all I suspect in the coming years and i'm not British . Guessing doesn't seem to be your strong suit chap . See myself as an RWI veteran ? This is just an internet forum discussing fake watches . You really are a whiny baby :headdesk:

Dave Dave the man is being horrible to me , please ban him or i won't post anymore ? Baa baaa baaa

Last edited:

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
You know what assumption does chap .

Finish that sentence please. I am not clever enough to understand apparently maybe you will have to spell your thoughts out for me. You seem to be very good at that.

chocolito

I'm Pretty Popular
12/9/17
Finish that sentence please. I am not clever enough to understand apparently maybe you will have to spell your thoughts out for me. You seem to be very good at that.

It's a really well known saying chap try Google . A maxim first uttered by a great Irishman you must know it ? Perhaps very apt though as it was your assumption i wasn't intelligent enough to understand your post . Viva Oscar Wilde the guy said he had ' nothing to declare but his genius ' .

Last edited:

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
It's a really well known saying chap try Google . A maxim first uttered by a great Irishman you must know it ?

I believe the word was assume not assumption.

chocolito

I'm Pretty Popular
12/9/17
I believe the word was assume not assumption.

Well an assumption is something you assume to be true without any proof . While if you assume you make an assumption that something is true without any proof .

However Oscar Wilde's maxim was ' when you assume you make an ass out of you (u) and me '.

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
Tell me if you see any assumption in what I'll be saying here, I wouldn't want this not to be understood : make just one more sarcastic, smart ass or insulting remark in this thread to any of it's participant, and you'll enjoy a sweet time out from the forum of an unknown duration.